19

Chu Wei Leng has been away from home for three years and this is the first time he has come back.

Three years later, the family seems to be different from what I remembered.

I opened the door and went in. The yard was neatly cleaned, and the chicken coop was rebuilt. It was no longer the dirty and old one that had been used for many years.

There are many small flowers blooming in the corners, and the fences are also full of flowers. The vegetable garden at home is lush and vigorous.

Standing in the yard, there was no unpleasant smell, but there was a faint fragrance.

There is no sign of decadence at all.

This is completely different from what he imagined.

When he first entered the barracks with the prince, he thought he would not stay for long.

Later, he fell in love with the border fortress and stayed there.

He wanted to send a letter to his family, but he didn't have much literacy, and he suddenly put it aside when the two countries were at war.

After that, I was extremely tired and busy in the army every day, and there was no time.

A year ago, he went to a neighboring country with the lieutenant general, and failed to return for a whole year.

The people in the palace thought he was dead, so they must have sent a letter to the house.

He was afraid that his parents at home were worried, so he applied for a vacation after returning from a neighboring country, and rushed home without stopping.

In order to get home as soon as possible to make his parents feel at ease, he hasn't closed his eyes much for ten days.

Unexpectedly, things seemed different from what he thought.

As far as I can see, there is peace at home.

However, before seeing his parents, he still dare not care.

Dad is not in good health. I heard that his foot is still injured. I don't know how his legs and feet are now.

The mother is weak in temperament and always thinks of him. He hasn't come back for a long time, and she doesn't know what the sadness is like.

The money he left is not enough for his parents to spend...

Speaking of it, it was all his fault, because he had not fulfilled his obligations as the Son of Man.

As I thought about it, my eyes suddenly turned red.

He did not cry when he strayed into the wolves, and when he was tortured in a neighboring country, he did not cry. Thinking of his parents at home, he felt very uncomfortable and couldn't help but wet his eyes.

"Crunch!"

Chu Wei Leng was immersed in his thoughts, but he heard a little movement.

Looking up, the room he had slept in for more than ten years was opened.

The woman who came out wore a smoky pink linen top, a light blue skirt, and a dark blue belt around her waist.