14

That afternoon, Luo Jianjia went to town.

What she wants to eat is fried rice with eggs. Although there are eggs and rice at home, since the customer base is coming and going, wealthy and status-conscious people, she naturally has to pay more attention to food.

For example, the rice used for egg fried rice cannot be the ordinary rice that is eaten on weekdays.

After arriving in town, Luo Jianjia went straight to Yunji, the largest food store.

Ordinary rice is three cents per catty, slightly better is four cents, and the best is five cents per catty.

Luo Jianjia looked at the five cents per catty of rice, and compared the three cents to four cents, and bought ten catties.

In fact, the five cents of rice is not particularly good. However, in such a remote town, it is already the best and most expensive rice that can be found.

In addition to rice, Luo Jianjia went to the grocery store to buy some spices.

When cooking, in addition to ingredients and heat, seasoning is also very important.

If there is no suitable seasoning, the cooked food is really bad.

After buying these, Luo Jianjia went back.

Although there are ten catties in the bamboo basket on his back, Luo Jianjia is like nothing, and he is very relaxed.

After returning, Zhao looked at the five cents per catty of rice in his pocket, and carefully touched it, and couldn't help but tell Chu Lao Dadao: "This rice is really good, and the color is really bright."

Boss Chu just looked at it but didn't touch it. However, the longing can be clearly seen in the eyes.

"In the future, when we get rich, we will have a lot of money." Luo Jianjia said.

The Zhao family immediately smiled and said, "Well, we will also eat the rice that the big family eats every day."

Early in the morning of the second day, seeing that it was almost time, Luo Jianjia went to the kitchen.

As usual, Luo Jianjia makes bone soup, washes rice, steams rice, and Zhao's picks fresh vegetables from the vegetable field.

After the rice was steamed, Luo Jianjia worked with Zhao to process the ingredients.

Today, she quickly cooked two dishes, one is stir-fried small green vegetables, the other is stewed beans and eggplant.

Thinking for a while, my daughter-in-law would have to fry today's main dish, fried rice with eggs. Zhao was afraid of her hard work. Looking at the ingredients, he said, "Jianjia, let me cook for you today. You should go out and rest first. I'll call you. "

Zhao used to do everything at home.

Even after Luo Jianjia got married, she was still doing it.

Now suddenly she doesn't have to do so much work, and she feels uncomfortable.

"Mother, no, I'm not tired at all." Luo Jianjia said lightly.