27

Chu Weileng is very smart, and Luo Jianjia understands it as soon as he says it.

Although Boss Chu can work in woodworking, he is not as smart as his son.

Instead, Chu Wei Leng explained it to him.

Slowly, Boss Chu also understood.

After making it for a while, after counting the time, Boss Chu and Zhao went to town to buy cloth, and Chu Wei Leng continued to work at home.

Luo Jianjia saw that Zhao and Boss Chu were gone, and didn't look here, went to the house and took out his clothes and sat by the well and washed them.

Chu Wei Leng quickly took off the white shirt that had been soaked and dry, and that it had stuck on his body. Because of sweat, the original fluttering jacket made a noise when it was thrown on the ground.

When Luo Jianjia stood up to dry his clothes, she saw Chu Wei Leng again naked and topless.

She stared at Chu Wei coldly for a long time, and had to admit that in terms of appearance, the male protagonist really won.

It can only be said that he is worthy of being a male lead, and his figure is not to be chosen.

Seeing that the sun was about to set, Luo Jianjia went to cook.

She cooked rice soup tonight and cooked two more dishes.

One stewed potatoes and one chili fried beans.

After making it, thinking that there are more people now, I made another cold dish, cold celery.

This is her first cold celery dressing. Before, it was stewed or stir-fried.

She first went to get some carrots and then celery.

The role of carrots is to look good in color.

First go to the pot to boil hot water, and then cut the celery and carrots into sections.

After the water has boiled, put the celery and carrots in the pot, cook them, remove them, and drain the water.

Then, add some seasonings, sugar, salt, etc.

Finally, add the sliced ​​garlic and dried chili peel, boil the hot oil, pour it into the pan, and mix thoroughly.

Seeing that it was getting dark, but still did not see Boss Chu and Zhao come back.

Forgetting the journey to town, Luo Jianjia was a little worried.

She was about to go out and look for it, so she saw Chu Weilian put on her shirt and said to her: "I'll go out and see why my parents haven't come back."

This is consistent with Luo Jianjia's thoughts. She nodded and said, "Yes."

When Chu Weilian put on his shirt and walked outside, he stood at the door, looked back at Luo Jianjia, and said: "Be careful at home yourself."

Luo Jianjia didn't expect that he would say this more, he was taken aback and nodded.

Unexpectedly, when the two were talking, they saw Boss Chu and Zhao's return.