123

These days, Luo Jianjia reviewed the previous events and found some clues. She felt that Chu Wei Leng didn't seem to hate her or didn't have any feelings for her, and he should even like it a little.

Otherwise, he would not buy her hand oil, or he would not protect her everywhere, or he would not deliberately pretend to be weak in exchange for her sympathy and care.

But today's events made her previous feelings seem to be an illusion, and it also turned her into a joke.

Chu Weilian not only didn't like her, but also annoyed her a little, otherwise he wouldn't push her.

Luo Jianjia was a little unacceptable for this understanding.

She opened her eyes and lay on the bed for a long time.

She turned her head and looked at the door until the sound of the door being pushed open again.

After Chu Wei Leng ran out, he was blown by the cold wind, completely awake.

Standing at the door for a quarter of an hour, he had already thought of countless ways in his mind.

What should he do if Luo Jianjia treats him as coldly as before, what if Luo Jianjia asks to go to sleep on the ground again, what if Luo Jianjia asks to come and leave him...

Except for hiding and avoiding this matter, he seems to have no other good way.

A quarter of an hour later, hearing nothing inside, a glimmer of hope suddenly rose in his heart.

Luo Jianjia usually gets up very quickly, and when he wakes up, he will sit up and put on clothes and get out of bed to wash.

But now a quarter of an hour has passed, and there is indeed no movement in the room.

Could it be... Actually she didn't wake up?

Thinking about it this way, Chu Weiling quietly lay on the door and listened to the movement inside. After listening to it for a long time, there was no sound inside, and Chu Weileng's hanging heart gradually fell.

After taking a long breath, Chu Wei pretended to open the door calmly and went in.

The moment he opened the door and walked in, he found Luo Jianjia looking at him with his eyes open.

Looking at the expression on Luo Jianjia's face, Chu Wei Leng was shocked and tried to stabilize his mind, and asked: "Miss, when did you wake up?"

Luo Jianjia looked at the slightly nervous expression on his face and was silent.

At this moment, she was in a very complicated mood. She didn't know what expression to use and what emotion to use to face Chu Wei Leng.

Chu Weilian became more and more nervous, not knowing where to put his hands and feet.

"Just woke up." Luo Jianjia said simply.

"Oh." Chu Wei breathed a sigh of relief.

Immediately afterwards, Luo Jianjia asked: "When did the grandfather wake up?"

Chu Wei dodged his eyes coldly and said, "I woke up a long time ago and practiced the sword outside for a while."

Luo Jianjia didn't break him, and said, "Well, I might have been awakened by the sound of the swordsman."

Chu Wei's heart became colder.

"Thank you, please avoid me first, I'm going to change my clothes." Luo Jianjia said.