147

The second day is the new year.

After the new year, Wang Qingjue spent more and more time in the generals' mansion, and almost stayed overnight in the front yard.

Luo Jianjia was not so curious, and he didn't care about the things he came to the mansion, but occasionally gave him and Chu Wei Leng some food in the middle of the night.

Wang Qingjue looked at the cakes in front of him, and while eating, he sighed again: "Brother Chu, I really envy you."

Ever since Chu Weilian knew the identity of Wang Qingjue, when he saw him, he was not the same as before. He used to say that he should find a good wife.

At this moment, he said modestly: "There are so many imperial kitchens in the palace, and the things they make are a hundred times more delicious than those made by my lady."

Wang Qingjue was eating cakes in his mouth, shook his head, and said: "It's different, it's not the same, the things made by my sister-in-law have a unique taste."

Chu Wei thought coldly, his wife's food is indeed delicious.

"Well, then you can eat more, you won't be able to eat it anymore."

As soon as these words came out, Wang Qingjue felt heartbroken.

He did want to eat Luo Jianjia's food every day, but he also knew it was impossible.

For some people, the time they encounter is wrong, and it is naturally impossible to get the result they want.

Moreover, even at the right time, there may not be a right result.

Three or two bites finished the bean paste buns in their hands, and Wang Qingjue said, "Why can't you eat them? Brother Chu can send them to the capital."

Chu Wei coldly glanced at Wang Qingjue, and said seriously: "Okay."

The two talked for a while, and didn't mention it again.

She and Zhao are busy opening a pastry shop.

Luo Jianjia knew that Zhao liked to eat sweets, so she decided to let Zhao do it.

When she was in Chujiacun before, she started a small business with Zhao and Boss Chu, and had a very satisfying life.

Now that I came to the border, more and more shops were opened, but it was not as happy as before.

This is why Luo Jianjia wants Zhao to do it himself.

Regardless of whether it is earning or losing, treat it as a pastime, lest there is nothing to do and life is boring.

As expected, the Zhao family did not disappoint Luo Jianjia, and was very concerned about this shop.

Seeing that Zhao was as happy as before, Luo Jianjia touched his quiet stomach and quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

Human energy is limited, and since you put energy in other things, you will naturally ignore other things.

The decoration style of the pastry shop is not the same as elsewhere, it is much gentler and much cute.

Luo Jianjia also deliberately drew some drawings and opened some windows that could be opened.

Zhao looked at the decorated shop and was extremely happy.

The shop has been renovated years ago, and it will be ready soon after the Chinese New Year.

After the decoration was completed, the pastry shop was opened soon.