17

Luo Jianjia saw everyone's eyes when he left.

However, even if she saw it, she was still calm.

Whatever you see, selling things depends on their ability.

She can't stop selling because of envy and jealousy of others.

After returning home, Boss Chu and Zhao looked at the money pouring out of the purse and laughed from ear to ear.

The Zhao family carefully picked up the money and said, "This is money."

Mr. Chu laughed and nodded: "Yes, silver."

Although Luo Jianjia felt that there was not much money, this was also the first time she saw silver. Looking at this little thing, she seemed to be infected by Boss Chu and Zhao, and her mood became slightly excited.

"Jianjia, you can count quickly, how much money did you make today." Zhao urged.

Don't look at Boss Chu and Zhao Clan going to buy food together every day. In fact, the two of them only know how many copper plates they receive each day, but they don't know how much they cost and how much they earn.

Because of the wealthy businessman, he made a lot today.

Luo Jianjia quickly counted the copper plates he received today, and after a rough estimate in his mind, he said, "I touched about one hundred and ten wen."

When I heard that it was more than a penny, the smiles of Boss Chu and Zhao deepened a little.

"Earn one hundred pens a day, isn't it three...three taels of penny a month..."

Speaking of the word "three-twos", Zhao suddenly got stuck.

Three or two?

Can they make three or twos a month?

She should be wrong.

When my son used to be a guard at the palace, he only had a few dollars a month, but after one year, their family only saved two taels of silver.

"His father, did I make a mistake?" Zhao asked uncertainly.

Boss Chu also calculated this number.

It's just that, like Zhao, she is a little uncertain.

To be precise, I can't believe it.

They just sold some food at the pier at the entrance of the village, and they were nothing more than a small business. Are they more profitable than their son's decent work?

The other people in the village who do business in the town don't seem to make so much money, right...

The two looked at each other, and then looked at Luo Jianjia at the same time.

Luo Jianjia understood the thoughts of these two people and analyzed it very calmly and objectively.

"My mother is right. If you earn a hundred wen a day, it will be about three taels of silver in a month. However, today's situation is quite special. We got 25 ren rewards, and there are more ships going to and fro today. It is not yet known whether the customers who bought the egg fried rice will be as good as they are today. This still needs to be observed."

Luo Jianjia's words seemed to have magical powers, and they always calmed the boss and the Zhao family.

Of course, this is also because the two of them trust her.

Hearing what she said, Boss Chu took the lead to come back to his senses and said: "Brother Leng's wife is right. Today's situation is special."

Zhao's was slightly lost.