121

Luo Jianjia went to buy a few catties of pork and chicken, and bought some lettuce.

After all, the fried food is too greasy, you have to eat some green leaves to solve the greasy.

As the weather turns colder, the price of lettuce is getting more and more expensive. It used to be two jin for one cent, but now it is five cents per jin.

Ordinary people can't afford it.

Even so, it is still difficult to buy.

Luo Jianjia looked at the lettuce leaves that were not too fresh in his hand, and thought to himself, if I'm not busy in a few days, can I grow some by myself.

This thought was fleeting, and Luo Jianjia went home carrying the meat dishes.

It took her about two or three quarters of an hour to go back and forth, and as a result, the four people in the family were still the same as before.

Boss Chu and Zhao are still in a daze in the hall, what are Wang Qingjue and Chu Weilian talking about.

However, Chu Weilian found her back. He said a few words to Wang Qingjue, then stood up and walked towards her.

"Why didn't you call me when you just went out?" Chu Wei asked coldly.

With that, he took the things in Luo Jianjia's hand.

He had always thought that Luo Jianjia was talking to his parents in the house, and he didn't know when she went out alone.

"There are not many things to buy, I can bring them here alone." Luo Jianjia explained.

"Do you need me to do anything?" Chu Wei asked coldly.

"No, I have to pickle these ingredients first. It won't be troublesome. You can go out and talk to the Prince." Luo Jianjia said.

Chu Wei Leng doesn't know such things as marinated meat, and he will burn fire too.

"Then you call me when the fire is burning for a while." Chu Wei said coldly.

"Good." Luo Jianjia said.

Chu Wei Leng put his things down and went out again.

Wang Qingjue looked at Chu Weilian who treated Luo Jianjia as the same as before, and felt more and more that he had not misunderstood the wrong person.

Obviously, he is now a third-ranking member who is pro-appointed by the sage, but he is still so considerate to the lady, and there is no sense of superiority in the slightest.

Of course, he was still very close to him, the "unfavored" "concubine of the Hou Mansion".

A person's other things are second, the most important thing is character.

Chu Weilian is not only strong in ability, but also has the same character as his ability.

Being friends with such a person is very reassuring.

"It is said that the gentleman is far away from the kitchen, how did Master Chu drill on the stove?" Wang Qingjue said with a smile.