38

Luo Jiacun was the size of a slap, and everyone paid more attention to Luo Fusheng's house. Therefore, Luo Jianjia didn't take much effort to find out that the person who went to her natal house yesterday was a wealthy businessman surnamed Liu. As for her father's plan, you don't need to think about it. He must be gossiping with these people, and he wants to find her next spring.

Combining the conversations of Luo Fusheng, Guo's and others that day, as well as the things the villagers said, and thinking about the development of the plot, it is not difficult for Luo Jianjia to guess Luo Fusheng's intentions.

It seems that he wants to find a good future for Luo Weihuai.

She thought that after Chu Weilian became an official, Luo Fusheng would see his future and would not do such a stupid thing.

Unexpectedly, he still did it for his son.

This situation is both unexpected and reasonable.

After the investigation was over, Luo Jianjia walked towards the town.

In the town, Luo Jianjia went to the place where the beggars gathered, spent two cents, and asked the little beggar and the old beggar a few questions.

For example, what happened to the woman who had left or been divorced from her husband's house in the town.

For another example, which one in the town is a female household.

After asking, I went to the Xiangfen shop again, bought a box of rouge for five cents, and chatted with the boss for a long time.

They talked about the women who had just found out from the beggar and asked about the rent of the shop in the town.

Seeing that the sun was about to sell food, Luo Jianjia went home.

At night, Chu Weilian still slept on the ground.

Luo Jianjia did not sleep as well as yesterday.

Thinking of the news that was inquired in the day, she couldn't help but sighed slightly.

Establishing a female household is not as simple as she thought.

If she fails to establish a female household, even if she does not return to her natal family, she still belongs to the Luo family.

Although it is said that when you first marry from your relatives and then you marry yourself, you can see the temperament of Luo Fusheng's family, and she will not let her choose the person she likes.

She likes ordinary people, not the kind of son-in-law Luo Fusheng wants. The contradiction between the two parties is destined to be irreconcilable.

And in this small remote place, no one would take care of such things, and the county officials were not the ones who acted incorruptly.

She can't rely on others, she can only rely on herself.

She is strong, and she is more than enough to take care of the Luo family alone, but she is not afraid of them.

The big deal is to play one, and two to play a pair.

But in the ancient times when filial piety was more important than heaven, doing so would cause some trouble for herself and delay her making money to completely leave the Luo family.