98

Suddenly, she didn't dare to look at Chu Weilian's eyes again, and turned her head to look out the window.

"No, no more."

After speaking, I wanted to stand up and avoid Chu Wei Leng.

However, Chu Weileng confined her to the bed and said, "Sit down, don't move."

Luo Jianjia wanted to say something more, but found that Chu Weileng's technique was really good, but he just rubbed a few times and she felt a lot more comfortable on her shoulders.

Then... I feel a little bit reluctant.

Although she has always wanted to keep her distance from Chu Weileng, she shouldn't be so close anymore.

However, they did nothing between them, just a massage, which seemed not so difficult to accept.

It's better to enjoy it.

After all, she might never meet a masseuse as powerful as Chu Weilian.

Chu Wei coldly saw Luo Jianjia finally calm down, with a smile on his lips.

Sure enough, she still has that temperament, eating soft but not hard.

After the massage for a while, Luo Jianjia relaxed more and more, and directed Chu Wei Leng to press other places for her.

It is rare for two people to have a peaceful time together.

Chu Weilian also chatted with her: "Miss, our shop has been open for half a month, right?"

Luo Jianjia said, "Well, almost."

"In the past half month, my parents and my wife have never rested for a day, so let's take a rest for the next two days."

Hearing this, Luo Jianjia was slightly startled.

She patronized making money, but she forgot to rest.

When I was in Chujiacun, it was in the south, and it rained often, ranging from four to five days a month, or as long as ten days, so I could rest. Also, it was sold for half a day at that time.

But now I came to Zhenbei City and rented a shop again. I am not afraid of wind and rain, and there is no reason to rest.

She is so strong, she is already a little tired, and it is expected that Zhao and others will be even more tired.

Chu Wei coldly saw that Luo Jianjia hadn't spoken all the time, thinking she had understood his meaning incorrectly, and when he wanted to add something, he heard Luo Jianjia speak.

"Thank you, Xianggong, for reminding me. I forgot. My parents are getting older and must be more tired. Uncle Yuan and Aunt Li have not returned to the village for half a month. It's time to go back and have a look."

Hearing this, Chu Wei sneered.

Next, the two people said something about the shop.

Xu was too comfortable with Chu Weiling's massage. Gradually, Luo Jianjia's sleepiness struck.

At first she could bear it, but then she started to doze off, her head little by little.