105

Boss Chu and Zhao had also heard people say that there was going to be a war in the shop before, but they both came back to ask Luo Jianjia, Luo Jianjia said that it would not rise sharply, and if there was a war, his son would be the first to know.

It was not until the atmosphere in the city became more and more different from before, and the number of people eating in the shop gradually decreased, that Boss Chu and the Zhao clan began to question Luo Jianjia's words. However, what they questioned is not Luo Jianjia, but their son.

"Jianjia, is Brother Leng lying to us? Why don't we go to the barracks tomorrow and ask? Brother Leng has been away for twenty days, even the big martial arts competition should be over."

The city was already tense, many people knew that there was going to be a war, and Luo Jianjia felt that there was no need to hide it anymore.

"It is indeed about to fight." Luo Jianjia said.

Zhao frowned, a little more worried, but he felt like a big stone fell to the ground.

She had been wondering if there was going to be a war, but both her son and daughter-in-law said they would not fight. She always felt something strange, but she was afraid that she would think too much.

Looking at the expression on Zhao's face, Luo Jianjia explained: "Actually, my daughter-in-law has long known that there is going to be a war, but I am afraid that my parents are worried, so I dare not tell you. This is my fault."

"This is not your fault, you don't have to make excuses for Leng's brother, he must have made you say that." Zhao said, "Hey, this kid is just like this when he was young.

After that, Zhao began to worry about his son's safety again: "I don't know how he's been recently. If he fights, he will go to the battlefield. If he doesn't go, it would be fine... the battlefield is so terrible."

Although Zhao doesn't usually mention her son, Chu Wei Leng is her only son, and she is extremely concerned about it.

Now I was talking, my eyes were a little red.

Boss Chu remained silent for a long time, and said, "You are wrong, how can Brother Leng not go to the battlefield? As an official of the court and a parent of the people, he should rush to the forefront."

"How can I do it, the sword has no eyes, what if I get injured." Zhao said anxiously.

Hearing this, Boss Chu was silent again, but afterwards, he still said: "Even if he is injured, he has to rush forward. This is what he should do. If he really retreats, then he is a bogus."

The Zhao family understands these principles, but as Chu Weilian's mother, she prefers her son to be safe.

As the two talked, Zhao couldn't help wiping tears.

Seeing her like this, Luo Jianjia calmed down and said, "Mother, you know how powerful the grandfather is. He won the first place in the martial arts competition last year. He is the most powerful person in the entire army. Few people can hurt him. ."

Chu Wei Leng didn't eat much of what she made before and was able to get the first place. Now after eating it for a month or two, I am afraid it is even more powerful than before.