116

"Yes, brother Leng is right, Jian Jia, our recipes must not be leaked out. If it leaks out, others will not have to follow them, and the taste will be the same as ours, in our shop. The number of guests will definitely decrease." Zhao said.

Chu Wei Leng could see that after spending so long with the lady, his parents did not discover the uniqueness of the lady.

And his parents are too simple to discuss, they are afraid that one day they will be fooled.

Some words he had to break apart and crush them to make them clear.

"Daddy and mother, we are afraid that our seasoning has already been taken out for research." Chu Wei said coldly.

Hearing this, Boss Chu and Zhao suddenly became nervous.

"Then what to do? Will they find out soon?" Zhao asked nervously.

My daughter-in-law had told her all about the recipe before, and she thought it was simple.

She can learn it, afraid that others can learn it too.

"However, they definitely don't know the amount and order of our putting, and the heat, so they can't make our taste." Chu Wei said coldly.

Zhao breathed a sigh of relief.

"But, father and mother, in order to prevent others from learning, if someone asks why our taste is so delicious and why our strength has become stronger, we will say that it has added the unique secret recipe uploaded by our ancestors, which contains a lot of valuables. The medicinal materials of the country cannot be passed on."

Boss Chu and Zhao looked at each other.

Are there any unique secret recipes and valuable medicinal materials, aren't they all common things?

"In this way, others won't think about it, and they won't ask more." Chu Wei said coldly.

Boss Chu pondered for a while, and said: "Okay, just as Leng's said."

Luo Jianjia didn't speak during the whole process.

After listening to Chu Weileng's series of words, Luo Jianjia thought, Chu Weileng should have discovered it long ago.

She was not surprised at this point.

To her surprise, he never mentioned it to her or asked her.

But he tried every means to cover her up, even his parents, he would cheat.

He seems to be a little honest, but sometimes shrewd to make people feel scared.

This character is really contradictory.

Something similar to the book, but not the same.

In the book, he is an unsmiling, extremely cold man.

The only trace of softness in his heart was also given to the hostess.

He is like a hateful man, and the heroine is like a redeemer who saves him.

In the later court, the two of them joined hands, one attached to the three princes, and the other was mixed in the women's pile.