106

In a short while, Chu Wei Leng was helped to the main room.

The armored soldiers who came to send him also left, leaving only a family of four in the whole family.

"Brother Leng, why did you suffer such a severe injury?" Zhao's heartache was terrible, and his tears flowed out like no money.

Chu Wei Leng didn't expect his mother to be so sad.

In fact, he was not seriously injured, and he could ride a horse.

But he captured the enemy generals alive and made a contribution. General Wang asked to ask him to use a sedan chair to bring him back. He couldn't refuse, so he had to sit on the sedan chair.

"Mother, my son is okay." Chu Wei said coldly.

"It's all right, you look at your arms, you look at your chest." Zhao said, looking at the white cloth wrapped around his son's chest.

"It's really okay, the injury is not serious, the military doctor has to wrap around a few times." Chu Wei Leng continued to explain.

This is also what General Wang meant.

General Wang was not good to him before, and even robbed him and his brothers of the credit. The reason for these changes this time is because the imperial court has sent a supervising army to know the whole process of the battle.

General Wang was afraid that he would say things that were not good for him, and he also showed that he valued him.

Zhao did not believe his son's words.

Seeing his mother like this, Chu Wei Leng turned his head and looked at Luo Jianjia who was standing on the side.

He knew that his mother listened to Luo Jianjia the most.

He wanted Luo Jianjia to persuade his mother.

But for some reason, Luo Jianjia, who was always smart and distressed his mother, failed to receive this signal from him.

"Should I take it apart for you?" Chu Wei said coldly.

With that, he stood up and wanted to remove the bandage on his body.

Zhao was so angry that he slapped his son's hand and said, "Asshole thing, what are you doing? The doctor finally gave you the medicine. If you take it apart, when will it be better?"

After beating his son Zhao, he felt distressed again, and quickly helped him sit down.

Although Boss Chu didn't say it, he still felt sorry for his son. At this moment, listening to his wife's words, he sighed for a long time and said, "Hey, don't cry, at least the son has come back alive. Just come back."

Hearing this, Zhao's mood eased a little, sighed, and said: "Yes, it's good to be alive, and it's good to be alive."

As he said, wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes.

After talking for a while, Zhao looked at his son's ill-looking face and said, "Don't sit down, go back to the house and rest."

"No, mother, my son is really fine." Chu Wei said coldly.

After the rest of his life, and not returning home for more than a month, Chu Wei Leng was very tired at the moment, but wanted to talk with his family.

Thinking of the blood on the battlefield, the warm scene at this moment was like a sweet dream, and his chaotic heart gradually calmed down.

"Be obedient, lie down." Zhao said with a stern face.