54

The day finally cleared the next day, but the road was rather muddy, and I still couldn't go to town.

Luo Jianjia woke up early and went to make cakes. He rolled all the noodles into cakes and put them in the oven to bake slowly.

Afterwards, he took out more than thirty eggs from the family, and boiled thirty of them in a pot with cold water.

After cooking for about a quarter of an hour, I fished out twenty-five.

The rest will continue to be cooked for a while, and then fished out after they are cooked.

She put the twenty-five fished out earlier in the cold water, took them out one by one, and shattered all the shells.

Zhao looked at her behavior and asked curiously: "Jianjia, what are you doing? Are you planning to peel the eggs and sell them?"

Luo Jianjia shook his head and explained to Zhao: "No, I will add the seasoning and continue cooking later."

"Oh." Zhao nodded.

She didn't ask any more, and knocked the egg like Luo Jianjia.

After breaking up all the egg shells, Luo Jianjia put the eggs into the pot again, and put the pepper and star anise bay leaves and other spices in the pot.

These spices are always available at home, and Luo Jianjia was often used in cooking before, and the ingredients for the cold skin are also needed.

After this, I added salt and other seasonings, and finally added some sugar, tea, and then water.

Boil for a quarter of an hour, turn off the heat, and let stand.

After making these, the tea eggs are basically ready, and the rest is just waiting quietly.

At breakfast, Luo Jianjia cooked a pot of white rice porridge, with pickled cucumber as the side dish, and cakes just baked in the morning for the staple food.

The bread I made yesterday was sold out, but I didn't eat much at home.

With yesterday’s experience, today’s biscuits are better and more delicious. The outer layer is crispy, and some scum will drop when you bite.

Mr. Zhao and Boss Chu liked them very much and praised them all.

"If you don't put any vegetables, you can't blame the delicious ones, Xiang." Zhao said.

"The salt and five-spice powder are just right, and some dishes are also delicious." Chu Lao Dadao.

Luo Jianjia agrees with Zhao's thoughts, and she actually likes to keep things, the more she chews, the more fragrant she gets.

When the hour came, the family of three went to the dock again.

Today scones are still selling well.

Vegetable leaf eggs are also very popular.

The price of tea eggs was set at two cents apiece.