59

Wang Qingjue carefully took off Chu Weileng's shirt, trying not to touch the wound on his shoulder.

However, looking at the blood on Chu Weilian's shoulders, his eyes gradually deepened.

I don't know if it was accidental or deliberate.

If it is deliberate...

Wang Qingjue narrowed his eyes slightly.

Except for his good brother, he really can't think of anyone else.

Wang Qingjue's thoughts surged, but his face was calm as water.

Looking up at Chu Weileng in front of him, Wang Qingjue solemnly said: "Brother Chu, thank you very much this time."

Seeing that Wang Qingjue's movements were unfamiliar, Chu Wei raised his hand and pushed his hand, tearing his shirt by himself.

In the past three years, he did not know how many injuries he had suffered, and how many times he took his life from the hands of Lord Yan. This little injury is really nothing.

"Brother Wang is polite, it's just a matter of convenience."

After speaking, he took the porcelain bottle from the side and poured some wound medicine on his shoulder.

The moment the wound medicine fell on the wound, Chu Wei coldly closed his eyes, dripping sweat on his forehead.

This time it was a coincidence.

When everyone ate together at noon, Wang Qingjue complained that the food in the barracks was too unpalatable, like pig food, tasteless.

At that time, he thought of the two bottles of pickles that Roche had prepared for him.

After all, Wang Qingjue was able to receive these two bottles of pickles. Although he had eaten almost half of one bottle and was reluctant to give the other bottle to others, he still reluctantly gave up his love and prepared to send it to Wang Qingjue.

He wanted to send him to the tent, but he heard the people with the tent say that he was in the grove, so he walked toward the grove.

As soon as I saw Wang Qingjue, I saw an arrow shot from not far away.

His first reaction was to throw the bottle in his hand to block the arrow, but at that moment, he was not willing and rushed over.

Fortunately, he has eaten a lot of dried pork recently, and his strength seems to be a lot stronger, so that he can stop the arrow, but it is a pity that the arrow still scratches his shoulder.

"You are a handy hand, but it is a big deal to me." Wang Qingjue said.

Chu Weilian didn't know whether this happened deliberately or unintentionally, because a rabbit happened to pass by at that time.

He didn't want to get involved, he thought about it, and said, "Brother Wang, don't be so polite. You will be more careful in the future."

"Well, thank you Brother Chu for reminding me."

After Chu Wei Leng finished taking the medicine, he bandaged his shoulders quickly.

When he was about to put on clothes, Wang Qingjue saw the scar on his back and was shocked.

"Why are there so many scars on Brother Chu?"

Chu Weilian put on the broken shirt and said casually: "Remained on the battlefield."

Not only him, many people have scars.

Leaving scars is a trivial matter, but death is a major matter.