86

Chu Wei Leng behaves like an ordinary man at home on weekdays, except that he can eat better than ordinary men, he is a little bit more diligent than ordinary men, he doesn't like to be a little cleaner, and there is nothing special about him.

But Luo Jianjia knew that he was wearing a book, knew the plot, and knew Chu Weilian's temperament, so he never treated him as an ordinary man.

Looking at Chu Wei's serious expression at this moment, Luo Jianjia seemed to be in the plot of the book again.

Chu Weiling's eyes seemed to have invisible pressure, which made Luo Jianjia feel a little uncomfortable.

However, returning to the question Chu Weileng just asked, Luo Jianjia felt that he was inexplicable again.

Why would she apologize? Isn't it an obvious thing?

How could he not understand.

And what's wrong...

She told her how to answer such words.

Is it wrong to say that he shouldn't get into his bed?

When he thought of this sentence, Luo Jianjia's face was flushed again before he spoke.

Seeing that she hadn't answered, Chu Wei asked again: "Huh? What's wrong with the lady?"

Luo Jianjia pursed his lips, did not answer, bowed his head and continued to clean up the dishes.

Since I can't answer, since I know each other well, there is no need to answer.

Seeing her reacting like this, Chu Wei said: "Ah, you are my wife. Some things are justified and there is no need to apologize."

As soon as the words came out, only a "pop" sounded, and a porcelain bowl fell to pieces, torn apart.

It is justified.

What does Chu Wei Leng mean?

Luo Jianjia frowned her eyebrows tightly.

Seeing Luo Jianjia looking down at the bowl on the ground, Chu Wei coldly saw that several bowls in her hand were about to fall on the ground, and quickly walked over, held the bowl in her hand, and helped her put it in the cupboard.

When I turned around, I saw Luo Jianjia squatting on the ground trying to pick up broken tiles.

Chu Weilian hurriedly pulled her up to stop her movement.

"Don't pick it up, you hurt your hand carefully, I'll do it."

After all, Chu Wei cold squatted down to pick up the tiles.

Luo Jianjia glanced at Chu Weileng who was close at hand, and some words came to his lips and wanted to ask.

However, before asking, he heard footsteps.

Zhao looked at the broken tiles on the ground and asked: "What's wrong? What's wrong?"

"Mother, I..."