67

Luo Jianjia slept very well because he figured out the whole thing.

After waking up, I went to feed the chickens first, and then I went to cook.

Boss Chu and Zhao chatted late last night and got up a little late in the morning.

Luo Jianjia was almost ready to make the meal, and Zhao clan woke up.

"Hey, mother got up late." Zhao clan said guiltily as he looked at the meal that was about to be made.

Luo Jianjia smiled and said, "It's okay. If my mother is tired, she will sleep more."

Soon, it's dinner.

Next, I don't know if it is Luo Jianjia's illusion. She always feels that the eyes of Zhao and Boss watching her are weird.

When she looked over, the two would look away from her again.

This is the case all day long.

At night, after counting the money, Luo Jianjia expressed the doubt in his heart.

"Daddy, do you have anything to tell your daughter-in-law?"

Come to think of it, the thing that rests in my mind now is whether to go to the border to find Chu Wei Leng.

Perhaps, what other plans do these two people have about her?

Both Zhao and Boss treated her very well. She didn't want them to have any words in her heart, and hoped that they could tell her clearly.

Zhao retracted his gaze, shook his head, and said with a guilty expression: "No no."

He said no, but the expression on his face told others that he did.

Luo Jianjia looked at Boss Chu again.

Boss Chu was silent for a moment, and said, "It's nothing."

Zhao immediately said: "Yes, it's nothing."

Seeing that they were like this, Luo Jianjia thought about it and didn't hear anything else recently, so he didn't ask them again.

When they returned to the house, both Boss Chu and Zhao seemed to have made a decision.

They thought for a day, if there is really no daughter-in-law in the family, it really won't work.

Zhao said: "His father, let's go find our son."

This time, Boss Chu didn't hesitate anymore and said, "Okay."

"It's best for a family to be together. Their young couple are still young. If Jiajia gives birth to a child in the future, I have to show them the baby." Zhao said.

"Yeah." Boss Chu replied.

Later, the two people said a lot more.

When he was sleepy, Chu Lao Dadao said, "Ask your daughter-in-law again tomorrow."

"Good." Zhao said.