58

Wang Qingjue didn't expect to hear these words, and looked at Chu Weileng in surprise.

However, thinking of looking at his dirty letter paper that day, and thinking of his life experience, I suddenly understood.

As Chu Weilian, it would be nice to know a few words.

He was bewildered by Chu Weilian's appearance and force.

Seeing his nonchalant appearance in Yushu Linfeng, those who don't know will think that it is the son of the son, and the force is admirable.

Wang Qingjue walked back again, stuffed the pork **** in his hands into his mouth, wiped the oil from his hands on the clothes, and took the letter in Chu Weilen's hand.

Before reading the letter, Wang Qingjue thought that he would see a letter similar to that of Chu Wei Leng that day, but was immediately beaten in the face after reading it.

What a beautiful word!

Although I don't know what pen I used to write it, but from the perspective of the font, the writing is good and smooth.

Chu Weilen thought that Wang Qingjue was surprised by the letter, and explained: "Ah, brother Wang laughed. There is no money at home, so the lady Xu wrote it with a branch dipped in ashes at the bottom of the pot."

Wang Qingjue glanced at Chu Weileng and asked, "Brother Chu's lady has read a book?"

"Well, her ancestors have been talented people."

Wang Qingjue nodded and read the content of the letter.

He found that Mrs. Chu should be a very calm person, unable to read a trace of love between the lines, as if she was confessing official business.

After reading it, Wang Qingjue handed the letter to Chu Weileng.

Chu Wei Leng stared at the letter the whole time. He had a good brain, and after reading it, he found that he knew a few more words.

"What kind of person is Brother Chu's lady?" Wang Qingjue was really curious.

Through the letter, he really couldn't imagine what kind of person the other party was.

Although Chu Weiling was very grateful to Wang Qingjue for helping him bring back a few kilos of dried pork and family letters, he did not know Wang Qingjue very well. Moreover, the two people are of different origins, not the same.

Therefore, regarding Wang Qingjue's question, Chu Wei said coldly: "An ordinary woman."

"Ordinary woman?" Wang Qingjue was surprised, "Then why did you two get married?"

"It's just going to live with you." Chu Wei said coldly and concisely.

Wang Qingjue was a little surprised.

With Chu Weilian's appearance and ability, let alone marrying a literate woman, even in the family of officials and officials in the capital, there will be people who want to marry the concubine in the family to him.