46

Why is he starting to learn to read now?

Is it possible that he has already met the heroine at the border?

For an instant, Luo Jianjia's mind popped a lot of doubts.

However, these only paused for a moment, and Luo Jianjia put it down.

"The lady shouldn't forget to write a letter and talk about the family affairs. My father and mother are not in good health, I am not at ease." Chu Wei said coldly.

"I see." Luo Jianjia said.

After a few brief words, the two did not speak any more.

Luo Jianjia's sleep quality has always been very good, and tonight is no exception.

She didn't even hear when Chu Weilian left. When she woke up, it was already the time she used to get up on weekdays.

Looking sideways, there are already no people, and there are no traces of Chu Wei Leng's life in the house.

It seemed that the past half month was like a dream, and I woke up without a trace.

Luo Jianjia sat on the bed and meditated for a while, heard the sound of Zhao getting up outside the room, sighed for a long time, got up to wash.

As soon as she walked outside the door, she saw Zhao who was making weeds in the ground.

"Jianjia, you are up."

"Well, mother, good morning."

"Hey." Zhao responded, "Maybe you don't know, Brother Leng has already left."

Although I don't like Chu Wei Leng, as his wife, she didn't get up when her husband left the house in the middle of the night. Isn't it not so good?

Luo Jianjia pursed her lips, not knowing how to respond.

The Zhao family misunderstood Luo Jianjia.

She thought that her daughter-in-law was blaming her son for not waking her, and quickly explained: "He Yinzheng left, it was still dark at the time. He didn't wake you up deliberately, so don't be sad. He was considerate of you and feared that you would sleep. not good."

In turn, Zhao comforted Luo Jianjia.

Luo Jianjia felt ashamed and said, "It's my daughter-in-law who slept too hard."

In the morning, Chu Weiling explained to Zhao and Boss Chu, saying that it was because they slept late last night, Zhao naturally wouldn't blame her, but thought that his son and daughter-in-law had maintained their relationship before they parted.

"Don't blame you, don't blame you," Zhao said.

After the two talked for a while, Luo Jianjia continued to wash.

After washing, she went to cook.

There are also steamed buns at home.

Therefore, Luo Jianjia is going to boil a pot of vegetable and egg soup, and then heat the steamed buns.

Pour the oil when the pan is hot, fry the chopped green onion when the oil is hot, and then add water.