Part 1

Hello everyone Alisha this side, I am so overwhelmed by the response in the prologue 🥺 I finally managed to create a banner

Hello everyone Alisha this side, I am so overwhelmed by the response in the prologue 🥺 I finally managed to create a banner. Anyways I know most of you are waiting for "Double Trouble" and my writing is done, now Liyaa needs to add the mature content she is planning after that I will post.

This chapter is written by your writer Alisha ❤️ and it's boring 🥲.

Also do you really want me to show you all the face claims which I've imagined?

Do let me know.

1800+ words also there maybe be few errors in the names and surnames, I messed it up a bit in the process of changing it.

Before you start reading. (Edited in 20sep 2022)

Please do inline comment below.

First time reading!

Second time reading!

Third time reading!

Re-reading uncountable times!

The harsh breathes, soft sighs murmured in the room, as they laid on the bed, her head against his wild beating heart, eyes stuck on the ceiling , the calm and peaceful smile etching on their flawless face.

"When will you talk about me to your parents?" She asked in a whispering tone, doodling on his chest.

"Talk? Who are we? Aren't we only friends with benefits?" The playful tone in his voice still made her frown, while she slapped on his chest and sat up.

"Abhi if you are thinking this a joke, then I am sorry I won't be continuing it anymore, we aren't teenagers anymore, and neither Friends With Benefits" She yelled at him, he realised that she was literally very angry.

"Hey hey ,I was just kidding" He creeped closer to hers and cupped her tears strained cheeks "Don't cry please, Also Mom Dad is returning today from their business trip, I'll talk today, trust me" He assured her softly, staring deep into her eyes.

"I love you" She whispered wrapping her arms around him , "I know and I do too" He gently pecked her lips before hugging her close to him.

"You won't leave me right?" She mumbled, staring up without removing her tight hold from him.

"I won't Jahnvi" He whispered the assuring words and placed a lingering kiss on her forehead.

Abhimaan Raichand and Jahnvi Khanna are each other's peace.

From Classmates To Bestfriends To Friends With Benefits and now a Lover.

And to be Husband and Wife?

Or will they get their happily ever after?

Abhimaan Raichand is the elder son of Anubhav Raichand who is the Chairman of the Raichand and Co , Abhimaan was 23 when he joined his dad's company, his dad has met with an accident that time and was bed ridden for two years and they were on the verge of getting bankrupt. He wasn't in a mood to join his dad's company but that time he had to , as he didn't have any other options and there was no way he could let his dad's years efforts to go on a waste.