Part 75

Here comes the long update with 4000+ words. Please appreciate our efforts by voting and commenting.

Also Ramadan Mubarak
to my angels ❤️

Jeans or wide leg pants?

T-shirts or tops?

Crocs or flats?

This chapter is not at all edited.

Sayantika's POV.

Abhimaan jerked all off a sudden and I stilled, the fuck I did. "Shit, I am sorry, it was by mistake." I muttered in haste while he didn't responded, his face rested on my neck, his breathing harsh.

"Abhimaan, you all right? Did I hurt you?" I asked after not getting a response from him.

"It does, Sayantika," he breathed. "It hurts so bad." wait? was my sudden mistaken touch too much that it hurted him this bad?

"I am sorry, it was by mistake." I mumbled, apologizing again.

"Sorry is not enough, Baby," I felt him pressing a kiss on my neck before he looked at me, the look in his eyes make me self-conscious, it's dark, too deep and passionate.

Also he has the beautiful pair of eyes.

Gulping, I asked which came out as meek stutter "W-what do you wa.nt me to do?"

"I want you to touch me." My eyes widened at his demand and I could literally feel my fingers started to shiver.

"M-mee?"

"You are the only one in my vision now and the only one I want." he mumbled and I looked away blood rushing to my cheeks and my body heating up.

"If you don't want to, then it's alright, you know I will never force you." Abhimaan further whispered, leaving a wet kiss on my jaw.

Shit he took it in a wrong way. I do want to do it, I want him to feel good by me and only me.

Abhimaan has never cared for his needs and wants, he has always placed my needs first. He is selfless in this matter and I do want to return the favour but I am hesitant? Idk what's wrong with me?

I've read all the filthy sexual activity in books, but in real I am inexperienced, I don't know way many things in practical. It's him who knows my body more than I do and he takes the lead and do everything which leave me craving for more.

Taking a deep breath, I trailed my hands down to his belt "I don't know how to do it, I-- I want you to reach m-me," I stuttered. "I've read about it in books and that's it I--" I was blabbering everything when he placed his finger on my lips.

"Sssh calm down and breath, why are you getting all sweaty?" I am making a fun out of myself infront of him and I can't help it.

"Uh I am fine." I let out an awkward laugh making him chuckle.

"You are literally the best thing which has ever happened to me" My heart flutter at it, can he just stop talking like the men in Fictional books?

Actually he is a Fictional character God has sent for me, because he is like them. So unhinged, doesn't give two fucks to anyone,  offers best mind-blowing and toe-curling orgasms and has a big dick energy.

I've never thought I would accept this but I do want to spend my whole life with this man who is now on top me and staring at me with such intensity in his brown gaze and some feelings which I can't comprehend.

"Let me kiss you." His lips met mine, it was harsh and consuming, his kisses are never soft even if he tries to, it's always harsh and rough and consuming as if he doesn't want to stop kissing me. As if it's the end of the world and all he wants is me being close to him.