Part 10

1500+ words.

"Beg for it" She couldn't stop herself anymore and her left hand raised.

As a reflex, Abhimaan caught her wrist before it could even touch his cheek and twisted it behind her back, jerking her close to him, she whimpered at the sudden pain which shot through her hand to the shoulder.

"Never do that mistake again , Wifey" He threatened, they were so close that their face were just few inches away from one another, but all Sayantika cared was the pain on her hand.

"Good wives doesn't raise hands on their husbands" Even she was in pain still she chosed to glared at him.

"Pathetic" She spat, he pushed her causing her to stumble.

Caressing her own hand which was aching by his harsh twisting, Sayantika started "Abhimaan Raichand you've born with silver spoon you don't even know how a middle class family struggle to earn, you are casual about it that you snatched my job but it's a big issue for me, and a so called heartless billionaire like you will never understand me and my problems" By the end of her speech, her voice started shaking as the anger seeped into her veins.

"Oh come on wife, it's just a normal job , and in your language you are now Heartless Billionaire's Gold-digger Wife,you can use my money as much as you want , it's not like I will stop you and even--"

"ENOUGH NOW" She roared, wiping the tears harshly "Just enough" it was now a mere whisper.

"You maybe an influential public figure and so many see you as an inspiration but in reality your thinking is so low" snapping she ran upstairs to her room.

Abhimaan stared at the direction she left and then walked towards the refrigerator, He took out two bottles of beer and started drinking while watching tv.

__________________

Sayantika didn't come out of her room and neither she made any effort to cook dinner for her pathetic husband, She stayed in her room and did the thing she is best it ; overthinking. She overthink so much until sleep took over her.

Abhimaan accepted the boxes of pizza which he ordered for himself and his wife he didn't know how to cook and neither he would tell her to prepare anything after the happenings.

Walking in he placed one of the boxes aside and went upstair with other box , the thing he knew about her that she is vegetarian so that's why he got veg pizza for hers.

Knocking at the door he waited for her but didn't get any reply much to his annoyance, he tried for the fifth time then give up and chosed to open the door, He twisted the door knob and it opened.

Sighing out, he walked in and was shocked seeing the room. The dirty and dusty room was cleaned thoroughly, there was a small portable table at the right side where her books and bag kept and a small murti of Ganesha placed there on the table.

His eyes fell on his Beautiful Missus who laid on the the bed side ways, the duvet covering her till her neck, her hairs caressing her face as she snored softly. The vermilion shining on her hairline and lips parted slightly as she sleeps, her cheeks flushed has the traces of dried tears patches

He noticed her more than he ever want to and he loathed himself for that.

Clearing his throat he tried "Sayantika, wakeup" no reply.

"Sayantika wakeup and have this pizza" a literal no response again.

Not finding any other option, He knelt and shake her, stirring in sleep she opened her eyes and was shocked seeing the devil sitting beside hers.