Part 47

As you all are so desperate for the update, I managed to write 1200 words for you all . It's a short update which I completed in an hour.

I've been so busy from last few days due to my cousin's wedding which was done last day only and tomorrow is their reception so I don't think I can update tomorrow.

Anyways do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ❤️.

Okay before you all start reading let's play this and that.

Heels or sneakers?

Online shopping or offline shopping?

Netflix or Prime?

Listening to songs all day or reading Wattpad all day?

Sayantika's POV.

Just two more days and I will be done with my work. It got too hectic for me, handling studies and work here, and I am trying hard to not let it affect my health. I have to take care of my little one as well.

After preparing the chocolate shake, I climbed the stairs and about to walked towards Yuvansh's playrooms, just then I heard a sniffing voice which made my steps halt.

"Hey, it's alright I will be there, breath okay, everything's fine Jahnvi" It was Mr. Khurana's voice.

They were standing outside their room and as much as I wanted to walk away, I stood rooted.

I don't want to invade some couple's privacy, what the fuckkkk.

"I ca..can'tt" I never thought that
Mrs. Khurana could cry, come on, her aura screams confidence only.

"Hush, you can, you are strong, and you can face it okay? I will be there for you beside you, and you need to stop blaming yourself for everything Jahnvi" his voice was so soft for hers and I couldn't help but awed at it.

"So now go wash your face and get ready" That's the last thing I heard before I walked away.

I've seen the little hustle bustle here today as if some guest is coming. Even Mr. Khurana's parents are here from last day, I got to know they live in London. They are so welcoming and loving.

Anyway let's get into my work.
______________

"This is blah" Yuvansh said when I tried to feed him lunch. "It's not blah it's tasty, these veggies are yum" I tried, but he ran out of the room.

Damning. He never does this.

Sighing out, I got up and walked out of the room to find him running down the stairs.

I followed him shouting "Ansh, wait you've been very naughty today, come on be a good baby and complete this"

All he could do was to hide behind Mr. Khurana.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING HERE" I stood frozen.

No, no no it can't be him. I am having auditory hallucinations.

Abhimaan can't be here?

Of course, it's not like Jahnvi and Him are still a thing or something that she invited him, or it's not like Mr. Khurana and him became new chess partners that is here.

What the shit is wrong with me?

"Sayantika, what the hell you are doing here?" My God, oh my God, he is actually here.

Oh mother earth, please swallow my husband.

Come on, Sayantika, let's pretend.

"Excuse me? Do I know you?" Get ready to be humiliated by him now, and that too in front of his ex and her in-laws.