Part 73

Hello Angels, we are so close to half million in Fire and Silk 😭🎉. Thank you for loving Abhiyantika!!

This chapter has 3000+ words so you all better give me votes and comments.

Which would you prefer – online dating or offline dating?

Would you prefer dine in or dine out on your first date?

Would you prefer black hair or brown?

Ignore the typos.

Sayantika's POV.

The first thing which came into my vision when I woke up was Agastya sleeping on his dad's chest, and my shirt was buttoned up. I remembered feeding Agastya and slipping into deep slumber due to tiredness.

Abhimaan is a fucking beast on bed. “You are not an innocent girl who loves sunshine and vanilla, Sayantika” his words rang in my ear and I visibly shivered.

I remembered each and every detail of last night, our argument leading to a mind-blowing sex.

Will I ever be able to get over him?

The answer is no. I've tried running away from my feelings enough, tried to make myself understand that I don't want him, but the reality is I do.

Shit, I've had never thought that there will be day like this. Like I want to spend my time with him and the baby, without any of our issues and conflict.

I can't fight anymore.

Abhimaan has his ways with me, the rough one and the soft one as well.

As much as I intend to ignore the softer part of him, when he was taking care of me during my pregnancy, feeding me on time, helping me exercise and even working from home.

Even after this, he is the one who stays up all night taking care of Agastya's crankiness.

Grabbing my phone, I snap a picture of them sleeping. “Well Good morning, Sayantika” my eyes widened when I heard his morning heavy voice.

He is up now.

“Morning” I kept my phone aside and turned to the other side, closing my eyes.

Why does the conversation with him always make me feel awkward? But sex with him is so fucking good.

“Are you feeling any pain?” his arm wrapped around my waist from behind, causing the goosebumps to erupt in my skin, he must have placed Agastya beside.q

“What can you expect after ruining me for hours?” I can't control my mouth from him.

“This sassy mouth of yours, Mrs. Abhimaan” he chuckled, snuggling his face on my neck.

“You don't get to have me now” I caught his wrist when it slipped inside my shirt as he started tracing the under skin of my breasts.

“If I do you now, you won't be able to stop me” this cocky jerk.

“But I won't, our little one is sleeping and I for surely don't want to traumatise him with your screams and moans, thou he doesn't understand anything now but his eardrums could get fractured you know” I slapped his hand, glaring hard.

“You talk so much, let me sleep” I mumbled, closing my eyes.
_____________________

Abhimaan was the first one to go down for breakfast and I waited for few mins before going down.

Yeah he has fucked me in the shower though and now acting saint while I am feeling the pain with my every steps.

“I was in the terrace dad” I heard how easily Abhimaan lied to his father.