Bonus Chapter 1

Bonus Chapter 1

If you liked the chapter don't forget to vote and leave a comment..

Here is the first bonus chapter for you all for free. Next bonus chapter will be  available I don't know when but if you want to read it earlier you can proceed to open my scroll stack account (link in bio)

So I have recieved way too many hate messages, and I don't want to show it to play victim card shit. Guys I was feeling bad when you all were not able to read the chapter. But as I said that we want to earn for ourselves and from the first bonus chapter we have earned enough so that's why I am now choosing to drop this chapter here for free (to all those who has paid thank you so much and trust me your money has gone for a good cause 🥺 you all are Angels.)

We need good response guyss, we actually have to revised our collaboration terms and conditions with the company to get this chapter for free for you all. Itna toh Banta haina after all the struggles.

Chalo blackmail kardeti hu🤡 agar votes and comments nahi aaye toh pakka main yeh chapter morning mein delete kar dugi 😞.

Let's get into the chapter then.

Tears rolled down my cheeks without any halt as I sniffed and read the book which was so heart wrenching, since when does erotic thrillers become emotional for me?

It's because of my period hormones as well. Fuck diet, I stuffed the french fries in my mouth and continued reading, Agastya was playing with his toys sitting on the carpeted floor while I was sitting beside him leaning my head back and devouring the book, sniffing occasionally.

I know it's a book, fictional and not something real still, I sniffed out loud and heard the crying voice.

Wait who is crying?

Agastya?

Shit

I kept the book aside and pick him up, "Kaddu why are you crying, Jaana?" his eyes teary and cheeks puffed.

He must have started crying seeing me crying and sniffing. My 8 months old started to cry whenever he sees anyone crying infront of him, even if he sees any video where the baby is crying, he will cry with the baby as well.

"Sssh it's alright baccha, mamma is sorry," I plant numerous kisses on his head and cheeks caressing his back all the while, Abhimaan who was in the washroom came out, after getting ready for the office.

"Why my little devil is crying?" Abhimaan crouched down and took Agastya from me who squealed when his dad picked him.

I stood up as well and hissed at the cramps returning, why does it have to ache so much? "Don't you think I should cancel going to office today?" Abhimaan mused rocking the little one back and forth.

"Naah I don't think so."

"Then start thinking wife, you don't look fine," Abhimaan Raichand has the best character development, from worst to the best.

"I am fine it's just a normal period cramps and it will get better," he sighed and leaned down, smacking a tight kiss on my lips which made my insides churn.

What's with me being horniest during periods?

Ewww we can't do it.

"I've filled the refrigerator with everything you need, just don't overeat junks it's not good for you," Abhimaan delivered the words to me before placing another kiss on my lips.

"Thank you so much, husband." he smiled kissed Agastya before giving him to me who started crying and thrashing his arms and legs.

That's his everyday drama whenever Abhimaan or dad goes out, he started crying because he wants to go with them.