Part 53

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing super super great.

Please don't skip this rant.

Firstly please don't use words like "Fuck, shit, bitch" and other offensive words in the comment section. These days Wattpad is deleting accounts, books and even tagging the comments as offensive..

Here see this

You can use words like Fcvk or F**k, b**ch in the comment section incase you want to curse any of my characters

And second thing is I know 60 percent of my readers came from my other account. I know you all are imagining MaNan here. And I totally respect your choice but kindly don't referr tum as Nandini and Manik here. The Main characters name are
ABHIMAAN and SAYANTIKA.

Please ignore all the typos and grammatical errors.

This chapter should cross 200 comments if you want next update jaldi 😏

Sayantika twisted and turned before opening her eyes. Her orbs trailing on the wall clock which shows 5 in the morning. It took her a moment to realised that she was sleeping on Abhimaan's lap. She sighed and sat up yawning.

"Abhimaan" she shook his shoulder which made him alert "Hey you alright? Do you need something? Did you---" his blabbering of concern made her flabbergasted.

"I am fine" she answered. "I am so sorry to sleep like this I--" she trailed off.

"It's alright" he stood up straightening himself as the pain shot through in his back.

"You can lay down comfortably now" she said and got off from the bed.

"Where are you going?" Abhimaan asked comfortably sitting on the bed and seeing her tying her hair in a messy bun.

"To check on Maa, and I am not sleepy anymore" she replied.

"You slept only 3 hours Sayantika, and it's not enough" he said the matter of fact-ly.

"Wait, I will go and check on her, you rest" he got off, stating the words.

"Abhimaan I--"

"Let's just not argue you need rest" after wearing his slippers, he walked out of the room.

He first checked on Laksh and Rewa who was sleeping due to the sedatives.

Sighing out, he grabbed a bottle of water before going back to the bedroom. His Wife was sitting silently lost in her own oblivion.

"Rewa Maa is sleeping so as Laksh, you don't need to take any tension" he informed before sitting beside hers.

Sayantika could only nod at his words "Lay down now" he stated.