part 45

And I had to write 1200 words all over again as Wattpad chose to delete my draft.

This chapter has 2000+ words.

Also before you all start let's play this and that.

Pizza or Pani Puri?

Biryani or Fried Rice ?

Noodles or Pasta?

Ghar ka khana or Bahar ka?

Ignore the typos.

"PREPARE THE DIVORCE PAPERS, I SHALL SEE YOU IN THE COURT" as soon as those words hit Abhimaan's ear, his eyes turned red which only screams danger.

Sayantika sensed it, as she thought to leave the study room, but before she could even walk out, she was being pulled by the devil of her husband, her breath quickening all of a sudden. "What did you say, come again" his voice low but cold, sending shivers down her spine?

'Let go" wanting to shout, her voice came out as a mere whisper. Instead, he tightened the hold around her wrist, causing her to hiss. "Repeat, Sayantika Abhimaan Raichand" he breathed out.

"Why don't you call me bitch?" she retorted. "About the divorce? yes, I want divorce from you because I would rather prefer dying than to spend my whole life with a person like you" she delivered the words in ease, glaring at those cold orbs back.

Abhimaan chuckled before replying "the moment you got married to me, you became mine, either I hurt you, or do anything with you, you have to stay committed, and yes, there is no way to walk out of this marriage" he said, emphasizing each word. "And you will abort this baby" she was finally succeeded in pushing him as she rubbed her wrist to minimize the pain.

"You cannot force me, Mr. Raichand, I won't be going to abort this baby" she fought back, idle at her decision.

"I know your intentions, Sayantika you want to keep this baby, so you could blackmail me, I won't going to public our marriage and neither, I will be going to divorce you" his tone sharp which made her more angry.

"And you are going to the hospital tomorrow with me, I'll take the appointment" and that moment she actually feels like slamming her husband's head on the wall so that he could get retrograde amnesia and forget the recent happenings.

"Listen Abhimaan, I don't need your money and neither your fame, I am capable enough to take care of myself and I will raise my child on my own" she explained calmly.

"I won't go to give you my name" she chuckled at his words.

"I don't need it, I will give him my name" all he could do was to gape at her.

"How will you going to raise a child when you don't even have a work and in top of that your graduation has not completed yet" he reasoned, and her palm curled into a fist.

"None of your concern" she snapped.

"Why do you want to give birth to a child whose dad is calling you with names, insulting you, not even ready to give the name, do you even realize later it will be going affect the child's mental health, huh?" all Sayantika could do was to roll her eyes.

"Oh well if this is so necessary then maybe a year or two later I will marry someone who will be fearless enough to accept me in front of the world and give our baby a chance and the most important THAT PERSON WILL Be GOING TO RESPECT ME" she couldn't control and yelled at the last.

"If you think that I will let you marry any other person then you are FUCKING WRONG" she chuckled as if he cracked a joke.

"You know what? I don't feel like wasting my time on a jerk like you, And I hope one day you will regret" completing her speech, she stormed out of his study.