Part 41

Thank you so much to all those who has participated in the last riddle.

The answer of the last riddle is "FUTURE" and ofcourse the riddle was related to the story.

Here is one more riddle for you all which is also related to the story.

"What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?"

TW: Pseudo feminist stay away☺️

You can curse Abhimaan.

Waking up in the middle of the night, her eyes fell on her husband who was sleeping on his stomach, his bare back on her view, she could spot few moles on his skin, his slightly curls disbelieved, his last night words rang in her ears again and again.

"Everything is wrong, Sayantika"

She was confused by his words, and she even tried to ask him, but he didn't answer and said, "Sayantika, I had a hectic flight and I badly need some sleep" and that was it, end of discussion.

She wanted to ask so many things, questioned him about his ignorance, tell him that she took a test because he is the only one whom she can share all these calmly, and she was thinking that he would listen to her.

Sayantika has already made a mind that she would give her and Abhimaan's relationship a chance because there is no way they can initiate the divorce, she doesn't want to divorce him and that day she was just trying to provoke him, and she still remember how furious he went.

She never thought that she would wait for him to respond calls and texts, it's something she is shocked on herself, but she does want to hear his voice and all he did was to ignore her and the reason is unknown to her.

She didn't care much when she missed her periods, her periods were irregular sometimes, but her friend suggested her to take the test, even she doesn't care much on her friend's words, she got three test strips and did the test, When two of them turned positive and one negative, she was shocked and didn't know how to react at it.

She tried to make herself understand that the test kits are not a hundred percent true, and sometimes they do give false results. And in top of that, she doesn't even have any pregnancy symptoms.

Still, her friend advised her to go to the hospital and get the test done to get the proper results.

She has already made a mind that if she is actually pregnant, which she doesn't want to be true, still she would not opt for abortion, she has that little old school thinking, and she is already giving their relationship a chance, so it won't be any issues.

As she was lost in her thoughts, a groan from his side snapped her out, she doesn't even know it's already morning, her eyes dropped on the wall clock to check the time it was 6 in the morning.

Abhimaan sat up and took a deep before glancing at his wife and getting off from the bed, no words escaped from their mouths, as he went to washroom to get ready for the gym.

Sayantika thought to catch a little more sleep as she closed her eyes and slipped into the oblivion with few thoughts lingering in her mind.

Next day.

It was Saturday and Avni and Anubhav insisted to their son and daughter-in-law to stay but Abhimaan was idle at his point that he wants to go back to his penthouse.

They reached the penthouse, it was already lunchtime but Sayantika finally had enough of his ignorance, she needs answer of his fucked up behavior.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Abhimaan?" She hissed, the dam of patience has broken already.