Part 27

Heyoooooo everyone 👽 I am back with another long update and I am early this time yayyy. Say me thank you via votes and comments. Chalooo.

Accha before reading the chapter first answer my question.

What's your ship name for our Abhimaan and Sayantika?

AbhiYantika or MaanTika
(tbh MaanTika sounds
like Maangtika🤣🤣) Tell me your answers by the way!

2300+ words.

It was the party time , there will be only my cousins and some of Riya's friends who joined us in the evening in the farmhouse. I got ready in jeans and white t-shirt and wore a jacket. After gelling my hair and spraying the cologne I wore my shoes and washed hands.

Sayantika isn't here in the room as she was with the girls getting ready. It's already 10 pm and here we all were getting ready. We all had dinner at 8:30 . The farmhouse of Riya's parents are divided into two parts and we partying on the another side knowing our parents are here.

Well our parents has their own oldie night where they all were sitting and talking and eating snacks.

I walked out of the room and straightly went to the other side, all of them were already present there.

Scanning my eyes, I found my male cousins, they were dancing and enjoying the music was blasting in my ears. They drinks and food everything were available.

But where is Sayantika? Actually there was no girl present only the boys were there.

"Rahul where are girls?," I asked my cousin who was busy capturing snaps.

"Well they are still getting ready," He answered. "Bhai chalo na pictures click karte hai (brother let's click some pictures)," He dragged me with him.

I found dev in the corner and he was talking with Riya's fiance means his elder brother. Bastard, I will show you , your place tonight.

Sitting down, I scrolled through my Instagram though I don't use social media much and right now I just want to pass my time.

"Abhiii Bhaiii," Aashika stood infront of me. "How I am looking?," She twirled around, she was wearing a black coloured dress.

"As always you are looking like a princess," grinning she sat down beside me "Thank youu, shukriya," and kept her head on my shoulder.

"Where is Sayantika?," I asked and she passed me a smirk while my glare was enough to wipe that smirk off her face.

"Bhabhi is with Rii dii and others, she doesn't want to come out, she is not comfortable in the dress Rii dii has chosen for her," My eyes snapped at her, hearing her words.

"Did Riya forced her to wear something she is not comfortable on?," I asked, getting already frustrated on my cousin.

"Bhai calm it's not at all an exposing dress, Bhabhi was just overreacting few mins back, and to be honest she is looking so good," She babbled further. "You will be able to see her in few mins," I sighed and looked down on my phone again.

If I found Sayantika uncomfortable in the dress , then I will tell her to change. No I am not caring for her. Everyone has the right to wear comfortable dress and not something they don't want to.

"And there she is," hearing Aashika's voice, I looked up and felt my breath hitching at the sight.

Fuck fuck fucking fuck.

She looked aaaaaaaa , I can't even explain! Ethereal? Breath-taking? Beautiful? Gorgeous? Hot?

I can't just describe.