Part 61

Merry Christmas guyssss. Here comes there update with 3000+ words.

Please do vote and comment.

Would you rather wear maxi dress for a year or short dress?

Would you rather wear pajama to a wedding function or bodycon dress?

Would you rather kissed the guy in your first date or slap him?

Would you rather bunk all the lectures or attend all of them?

"Oh I can't--- anymore" Sayantika let out a breath and slumped down on the floor.

"Sayantika, get up you need to work out for 10 more mins" Abhimaan said passing her the sipper.

"No I can't, leave me alone. Damn I am so tired" Abhimaan shook his head, seeing her tired after just 20 mins of workout.

The doctor told him to let her exercise for at least 30 mins every day and feed her all the healthy foods and here she is being lazy.

"Now my baby is hungry, and he wants to have some spicy food" she rubbed her belly before standing up as he narrowed my eyes at her.

"How are you sure it's he and not she?" He couldn't help but ask, being curious.

"Oh I dreamt last night playing with a baby boy" she answered and the way her eyes sparkle when she uttered those words, he could feel her breath hitching at it.

His girl is so fucking beautiful.

"Was I there in the dream?" Abhimaan asked it out as the question bottled inside him from the moment she said that she dreamt of playing with their little.

"No, it was only me and my baby" Sayantika snapped it harshly and noticed how his face paled after hearing her reply. He sounded so excited when he asked the question.

She didn't want to give him such satisfaction, even though whatever she said was a clear lie and her dream was so beautiful with him beside hers. All she could think that there is no future between them and whatever they have will be going to end one day.

It's not forever and it will never be.

She gazed at him, as he suddenly looked so lost in his thoughts "I will be going to take a shower now" she said breaking the chain as he looked at her before nodding.

"Alright, I'll look into the breakfast" he turned to leave but not before saying "complete the drink"
_________________

Sayantika walked out of the room only to bumped with her husband, her phone fell down from her hand to the tiled floor and the horror expression washed on her face.

"What the fuck?" she gasped and knelt to pick the phone, the screen was broken, and the worst thing is she can not switched it on.

"Shit, I didn't---" her one glare, and he clamped his lips shut.

"I fucking hate you so much for this"

After sometime.

"I don't need this" she did not accept the box and proceed to fix the bedsheet, "Sayantika I am sorry, it was by mistake, please accept this" he tried feeling guilty that just because of him, her phone broke.

"Oh, do you want me to accept this crazy expensive phone? So, you can tag me as a gold-digger later huh" and that's when he realized how his past deeds and the words has hurt her so bad that she could not forget about it at all. He cursed himself before striding towards her, "Sayantika, I apologize for everything and I know my sorry is not enough." he breathed, holding her palms.