Part 67

Here comes the update, it has 2100+ words. Please do vote and leave a comment..

276k views it is.

And yes do answer these questions.

Sleeping late or sleeping early?

Scented candles or candlesticks?

Long nails or short nails?

Ignore the errors and typos.

2 months later.

I chugged down the alcohol and proceed to fill the glass again, the liquid burnt my throat to my insides. Consuming excess alcohol is not good for health, but I do it anyway, I love how it hurt my insides.

I glanced at the wall, which shows it's 2 in the morning. Damn, I've been sitting here and drinking for so long.

Standing up, I slammed the glass down and grabbed the bottle, chugging it directly. My alcohol tolerance level didn't let my vision blurred, not let my feet stumble as I started climbing the stairs. My penthouse feels disturbingly calm.

It's actually calm like this from last three months.

As I stopped in front of our bedroom, my hands itched to open the door as the sudden urge hit me.

Breathing out, I clutched my hand tight, still it didn't help, and I twisted the knob letting it open. I silently walked in, my eyes trailing on the room before stopping at the figure on the bed. My beauty.

I walked up, gazing down at her sleeping figure, hair sprawled on the pillow, lips slightly parted and the same dried tears resting on her cheeks.

The sharp ache in my heart increased at the sight and I crouched on my knees, bringing my face closer to hers, my fingers tucked her hair strands behind her ear. “I am sorry for everything, I can't let you go” my lips brushed against her forehead.

She squirmed as if she felt my touch in her sleep, I should leave before she wakes up. I don't really want to work her up in this condition.

“Don't go” her almost inaudible whisper reached my ears, her fingers wrapping around my wrist in a soft grip.

Even I don't want to, Sayantika, but it's you who pushed me away.

You didn't allow me to explain my side.

I made myself comfortable on the floor, watching her sleep, holding on to my hand.

I didn't know how much of time passed but when my eyes fell on the wall clock, I realized it's 5 in the morning.

Hastily I stood up, pulling my hand out of her grip silently, my eyes gazed at her belly before I control my emotions and left the room.
____

Slumping down on the bed, I closed my eyes, the thoughts disturbing me, not letting me sleep. Three months of me not getting enough sleep. I hardly sleep two hours and sometimes three hours, that was rarely.

Sayantika didn't abort the baby. Or I can say I forced her not to.

Flashback.

“And just when I thought you can't get any more worse, you chose to shock me all over again” her voice full of disbelief and anger reached my ears.

I let out a chuckle, and continued playing with the paperweight, “Such good news that you actually think about me”

“Abhimaan, don't do this” here comes her pleading voice, but I won't melt this time. I can't let her go away from me.