Part 48

Heyyooooo guysss, here comes the update for you allll.

Do vote and comment pleassh. I will try to replyyy.

And also thank you so much, I am so overwhelmed with the response of this story.

Okay so before you all start, let's play this and that first.

Phone or Laptop?

Android or iOS?

YouTube or Spotify?

Abhimaan or Sayantika (You all must answer this one 🤣🤣)

2000+ words

Ignore the typos and grammatical errors.

Abhimaan held her tight before her body could kiss the ground, he panicked seeing her fainting "Sayantika?" He pat her tears strained cheeks but didn't get any reply. Adding more to his horror.

He hastily picked her in his arms and made her lay down at the back seat of his car before occupying the driving seat and drove off in rush.

It took him 15 mins to reach the hospital, the stretcher was brought, and he made her lay down on it before they took her inside, his fingers started shaking just thinking about the possibilities of her fainting.

The nurse brought the form to him and told him to fill it, which he did and then sat down on the chair to calm himself as he waited for the doctor to come out and say something positive.

When after 30 mins the doctor came out, he stood up quickly and asked about her health, "How's my wife, Dr.?"

"She is fine now, she fainted due to extreme stress, and I guess she skipped her meals as well. Please take care of her, it was not serious this time, but it could be next" she completed her sentence making Abhimaan nod.

"And the b.aby?" he stuttered at last. "The baby fine as well"

"Can I meet her?"

"She is sleeping due to sedatives, let us shift her into the private then you can meet her"
_______

Abhimaan gazed at his wife's pale face, the iv drips attached to her hand, his eyes stuck on her dark circles which were the result of her sleepless nights.

Sighing out, he took a seat on the couch opposite to the bed and leaned his head back, waiting for her to wake-up.

When Sayantika woke up, she felt headache engulfing her and her body shook with pain, she found herself in the hospital and slowly recalled the mishaps in Khurana's, her yelling at him and passing out.

Just then the realization dawned upon her and the only thought stuck in mind that Abhimaan took the advantage of her unconscious state and took her to the hospital to kill her baby.

"No" she shook her head, his palm resting on her belly, Abhimaan got alert and stood up from the couch, taking steps towards him.

"Sayantika, you alright?"

"You killed my baby, right? Are you happy now?" He was shocked by her question. He didn't expect those questions from her.

"You wanted it, right? Congratulations Abhimaan, you have finally succeeded in your motive" completing her sentence, she started crying hysterically while he stood dumbfounded by her allegations.

"Sayantika, you need to calm down" he was about to place his hand on her shoulder when she shouted, "Don't you dare to touch me"

He tried to calm her down, but she was busy chanting the same thing continuously "You killed my baby"