Part 66

Okay hey guys. Here comes the update for you all. It has 2100+ words. Do vote and comment pleasshh.

The thing is I first planned 50 chapters for this story and now this story has 70 chapters and still ongoing 🙂🌚

Also answer these questions before reading the chapter. (My questions are pretty interesting this time 🤡🥰)

Would you rather spend a day with Sayantika or Abhimaan?

Would you rather steal Abhimaan's all the apple gadgets or Sayantika's high end makeup products?

Would you rather lock yourself up in a room with Sayantika or Abhimaan?

“Thank you so much for such a great hospitality, Sayantika.” I don't even know how did I manage to smile in front of Shravani and hugged her as she bade me bye.

I feel so numb from the inside after hearing my husband's conversation with his friends.

I stood at the foyer, seeing everyone getting inside the elevator. It was late and they all are leaving. The dinner was such a weird affair as all I wanted to lock myself up and cry my heart out. I didn't eat anything, saying that I am nauseated, and they didn't force me much as I already had pasta and tried few things earlier.

I remember the way Abhimaan said that he would feed me oats once they all left.

I control my urge to slap him hard across his face in front of our family and friends.

He is a bloody fucking killer, and a liar.

“You alright, Sayantika? Is there something which is bothering you?” Maa stayed back as she asked me the question, her palm resting on my cheek.

I don't even know how to face her? Shit, I am one to be blamed with Abhimaan as well. I destroyed my Maa's happily ever after and here living a happy life with the same person who barged in my life and ruined everything.

The thought cross my mind, which I never thought it would be in my whole damn life.
I so wish that I agreed with Abhimaan that time, aborted the baby and shifted with my parents. Papa would have been here with me with us. Rene could get Abhimaan, she wouldn't take the drastic step of killing my papa.

It's my fucking mistake as well. Because of this unborn, I lost my papa, mum lost her husband.

I want to hug my mom and cry in her embrace, but I can't. Her mental health would take a toll on this, I can't even share this with anyone. “I am fine, Maa. Just a little tired” I tried to put the brave nonchalant facade.

“Didu, are you getting any headache? Do you want me so message your head?”Laksh asked, his eyes filled of concern for me.

I am sorry, laksh. I am sorry for everything.

“I am fine, lakshu" I nodded my head.

Maa looked that she doesn't buy my excuse, but she didn't force me to say anything, giving me much needed space.

“Don't you worry, Rewa Maa. I am with your sayyu, I will feed her healthy food and Laksh, I will message your dii's head as well” Abhimaan barged in our conversation, my palm curled into a fist when he wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

How could he stay so happy, there is not an ounce of guiltiness on his face?

Is he even a human?

“Of course, Abhi, I know. You are always here to take care of my daughter” Maa said smiling at him.