Bonus chapter 5

Bonus chapter 6 is now available on Scrollstack.

Please don't forget to read the little note and promo at the end of the chapter.

Would you rather spend a day with Sayantika or Shravani?

Would you Rather play with Agastya all day or spend a day in Sayantika's library?

Would you rather slap Abhimaan or Vikram?

Sayantika's POV.

“Mum mum p…pa.pa.”

My heart fluttered.

It's been fifteen days since Agastya started talking, his first words were 'Mum p…pa…pa." and he repeated it again and again.

I and Abhimaan was curious about his words, expecting him to call me first, but our angel didn't want to disappoint us.

“Your papa is at work, he will be here by evening.” Agastya looked at me pouting, his widened eyes, held innocence and I just wanted to hide him in my arms, he is growing up so fast, it seems like yesterday I held him in my arms for the first time, and he was already a year older now.

It was Agastya's birthday last month, and we all went on Vacation with our parents, even Aashika and Laksh joined us from New York. It was better than throwing a big party.

Agastya is a moody child, he doesn't like crowds, or someone picking him up, he is comfortable with us only and there was no way I wanted my little one to get traumatized on his first birthday only.

“Mera pyara baby.” he looked at me before snuggling closer to my chest and when I wrapped my arms around him, he started struggling and making sounds.

“Kya hogaya kaddu?” he sat up, pouting again before he crawled to the other side of the bed where my phone was laying.

I waited for him as he grabbed on it, squinting his eyes. “Mr. Agastya Raichand, you aren't mature enough to use a phone okay?” I snatched the phone from his hand and he passed me one of his famous criminal offensive side eyes.

“Pa…pa.” he blabbered continuously.

“Someone's missing Papa a little too much and ignoring Mamma,” I complained, which he ignored royally and crept closer to me instead of snuggling again.

“Who am I Agastya? A cow always ready to feed you, and you don't even love me.” I pouted, which made him laugh out loud.

“I didn't crack a joke, by the way.” he didn't give a fuck and continued taking his feed.

Once he dozed off, I sat up fixing my outfit, and covered him properly with the duvet.

I have been in my Papa's home for the last seven days because Maa has missed me, and she was a little sick as well. Maan will be here by evening because he just texted me this morning and sounded desperate.

I smiled and grabbed my phone, reading the text he sent me this morning.

From

Maan❤️

Seven fucking days, I don't care, I am coming by evening to meet you and the little devil.

This is not the first time Abhimaan is crashing, he does this almost every time I am here because my husband is too obsessed with me.

I got out of bed and went to the balcony.

It's not just him. I miss him so much and these days I am realizing that I have deeply fallen in love with The Abhimaan Raichand. I have never thought that someday I would fall for him, so madly and deeply.