Part 37

I updated on 22nd sept and I said about the double updates only if I get desired response, the votes weren't even 150 that night so I chosed not to write and update. From 23rd September I got busy because of my works. I do work as a freelance writer in more than 20 companies and I don't have anyone who would edit or post my stories there and reply the emails, I do everything all my own. I am also the team leader of a company and I have 15 authors under me till now, whom I have to look at and let me tell you guys, this is not at all easy, I don't get enough sleep, I skipped my meals. And I have so many other things to deal with. So please understand my point as well and no I am not rude, I am not replying to the dms or comments because I don't have any answers for "Please update" "why are you not updating?"
"Please next chapter and all"

Anyways, the update is here, please ignore the typos and enjoy the chapter.

1500+ words.

"Sayantika" He was shocked seeing her sitting on the floor, holding her head.

"What happen?" He ran up to her and knelt in front of her.

"I don't know, my head is spinning, I am unable to stand, I feel pain, I am sweating, I will di--"

"Ssshh stop" he placed his finger on her lips to stop her continuous blabbering.

"Nothing will happen, everything's fine" He said, even his condition is similar to hers but hers was little worse than his.

"I want to take shower, but I am unable to stand, can you please help me?" She asked softly.

"Of course" He held her shoulder and made her stand. "I should call the doctor now, something is wrong with you" She looked up and nodded in no at his words.

"I'll be fine after taking the shower, it's just hot flashes" Sayantika said, she was thinking that she would be fine after taking a cold shower.

"Ok, fine" He moved back, giving her a space to walked to the washroom. Sayantika took a step head and was about to fall, "Careful" he held her shoulder.

"You are not even able to walk, did you consume alcohol" He asked, though he couldn't smell anything from her as his nose was already clogged.

"Take a shower and call me once you're done" He made her stand under the shower and was ready to leave when he felt a tug around his wrist. "Stay" her voice was a mere whisper of request.

Sighing he looked at her, cupping her flushed cheeks, "I am here only" He said and turned the faucet on, the water drenching them wet.

Sayantika stepped closer and rested her forehead against his wild beating heart, the water which cascade down her body made her sigh in relief.

"Are you okay?" She looked up at him, her movements frenzy as her palm trailed up from his chest to the back of his neck, Abhimaan let out a shaky breath.

His condition was already worse, and he was just trying to control himself and here her touch is making him go insane, he was just one step behind to slam her against the wall and have his ways.

Keeping the eye contact, she placed her foot on his and tiptoed, "Sayanti--"

"Sshh" She placed her finger on his lips to stop him from uttering anything, "Kiss me" She demanded, making him shocked.

Even he wanted to control himself and back off but his body has its mind, as he pinned her against the wall and slammed his lips on hers, she amused him by reciprocating in the same way, it was not soft, it was rough, sensual, and full of needed.

As their kiss grow deep, she brought her hand to unbuttoned his shirt, her fingers working in haste way that she literally ripped off a few buttons and scratched the material of his body.