Part 14

We finally made it to 2k votes 🥺 Thank you so much , Angels, for voting ❤️ It means a lott

2000+ wordssssss For you All..

Also I have exam tomorrow 🥲 and I feel like crying now. Anyways enjoy the update.

"Sayantika, why do I feel there is something wrong between you and Abhimaan?"

Shock would be an understatement. Sayantika felt someone snatched the ground underneath her when she heard Avni asking, well, yeah, as dramatic as it sounds.

"Yes of course everything is fine, why this sudden question, Avni maa?" She tried to sound confident.

"Just thought to ask this , if there is any problem you can tell me , baccha , I will talk to Abhi" She felt so good hearing the concern in Avni's tone.

"Maa I am fine stop thinking much ok?" Avni smiled in return and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"You are literally the best" Avni breathed out, smiling.

She didn't force to say anything not wanting for now, not wanting her to think that she is trying to invade the couple's privacy.

"Mom" They turned to see Abhimaan standing in the doorway, leaning his head back. "Yes abhi?"

"I am leaving for my house now" Avni stood up in haste and walked towards him.

"Why now? You can go after the lunch" Avni surely doesn't want her son to go back.

"Mom actually" He walked in giving Sayantika a smirk as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder "My baby has planned some special lunch for me"

Sayantika cringed hard when he called her 'baby' and started cursing him in her mind.

"So I guess we should leave now, I am so excited for the surprise and her handmade lunch" Another sugar coated words and Sayantika felt like getting diabetes already.

"Oh My God, you both are so dreamy" Aashika complimented, staring at them with hearty eyes.

"Yes Aashu a made for each other indeed" Abhimaan replied to his sister, nodding his head.

"I am waiting for you in my car, come soon, BABY"
____________________

"What was with that extra cheesy behaviour of yours?" She burst as she tied the seat belts.

He gave her a look before driving off, "Mr Raichand I asked something"

"I don't feel like answering you" he stated, concentrating on the drive.

"Unbelievable" she huffed, and switched on her phone.

"You should be thankful that I let you seat in my royal royce" He started glancing at her for once.

"Well in that case you should be thankful as well as I didn't tell your mom that her son isn't treating me well and torturing me mentally and also abusing me verbally whenever he gets chance" She emphasized each and every word and Abhimaan could only be amused.