Part 43

Yayyy I am early this time. Anyways here is the long update for you all. Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments.

Also answer this riddle.

The more of this there is, the less you see. What is it?

Abhimaan's POV.

"I need the results' dammit" I yelled. "If you aren't capable of getting it to me, then don't waste my time" I heard him stuttering from another which made my blood boil.

"5 hours, you have 5 hours to get me the results" I yelled and hang up the phone.

Taking a deep breath, I leaned my head back.

Sayantika...

Her thoughts didn't leave mt mind, it's been 11 days I am in Dubai and as much as I want to just concentrate on my work, her face flashed in front of my eyes, taking my breath away.

I know whatever happened in Dubai was a fucking mistake, neither of us to be blamed, and I realized even it wasn't a big deal for me, it was for hers.
It was her first time.

It's such a shame that we forget everything.

I've given her a time, I stop myself to call her, so she could concentrate on her study and also think about us. I will give her enough space, but divorce?

Naah, she won't be getting a divorce, not at all.

The moment I made her wear the nuptial chain and vermilion, she became mine. Mine to cherish.

Even I don't love her, and I will not be able to love her, still I will try to give her the respect and time she deserves.

I accept that I made a mistake and our relationship started in a rough path with me blaming her, taunting her, and even I kicked her out of my---our bedroom in our wedding night.

But I've realized now, we are destined, and we can't change it.

I thought that she is a gold-digger and opportunist, which was so worst of me. Because she is so different and calm like the soft wind of winter night, but she could turn to a disastrous hurricane if provoke her.

And damn I actually love provoking her, she is fierce and always come up with the witty remarks. Even I know she gets intimidated by my presence, still she managed to snap at me every time.

My Witty Little Wife.

I cannot call her innocent anymore because I was the one who snatched that innocence, shit, why did I forget the details of our deed that night?

Enough now, I should stop thinking about her and concentrate in my work, still I can't.

It was her all over my mind. I can't wait to go back to India and convey my feelings to her.

"TO EARTH, ABHIMAAN AND STOP BLUSHING" I flinched and stood up with a jerk when I heard the loud bang followed by a yell.

It was dad.

And he slammed his fist on the mahogany table.

"Uh so.rry, sir-da-I mean sir.. dad whatever" I blabbered looking here and there.

He didn't say anything, just glared at me making me nervous.

I inhaled a sharp breath and didn't dare to smile at him, he looked furious, "Why didn't you knock?" I asked after gaining enough courage.