part 36

1400+ words.

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ❤️

Ignore the typos.

Rene Joshi, 26-year-old a literal bombshell, daughter of the Multi Millionaire businesses man.

It was in college when Rene first met Abhimaan and his then Best friend Jahnvi. He was a bewitching to her eyes and the first guy who caught her attention.

She was so overconfident on herself and her beauty as she thought Abhimaan will approach her, but he was so happy in his bubble with Jahnvi and some other friends.

Stalking him, attending his basketball practices, she did everything for him. But he was just out of her league, he never looked at her in such way, she was only a mere classmate of his.

When days passed into months and when she finally saw Abhimaan and Jahnvi having their time not caring for everything, she realized they were not just friends, there is something more in between them.

Rene thought to go and speak with Abhimaan face to tell him about her feelings, she was fool enough to think that Abhimaan will choose her over his then girlfriend. He told her calmly that he doesn't want to be in any relationship, and he never saw her in that way.

That was the first time she was rejected. She was in rage and so jealous, her teenage heart couldn't handle the rejection, she even planned to go and kill Jahnvi, but things didn't fall in the right place, and she had to shift back to Australia with her parents. Her parents forcefully took her there because they know their daughter's mental condition is not good and being in India it would worsen more.

Even she used to meet him after every year in some Business award function or in some party, Rene's parents thought that their daughter will get fine, but she becomes more obsessed, from stalking his every move, to his every picture in her room, she knows every little detailing about him.

She was happy when she got to know that Jahnvi and Abhimaan has broken up, but her happiness didn't last long as the another information about him dropped on her. He got married. But whatever is it, she still wants Abhimaan and would kill and do anything to get him.

"You fucking told me that she will going to pass out in seconds, and you will take Abhimaan to your room, but see they are acting calmly, dancing and being happy" Dev hissed cornering Rene who only smirked.

The evil smirked has something hidden, which dev failed to notice.

Rene not only planned to trap Abhimaan and his wife, she trapped dev as well in her disgusting plan. The drug she mixed on Abhimaan's drink, she used the same drug for Sayantika's apple juice as well.

She had made a full plan of taking Abhimaan to his suite and having his ways and at the same time, she knows that Dev would take Sayantika to his room and Sayantika would not be in her senses and will out of control. She would definitely seduce Dev and Dev will give up, after all he is a man, totally whipped by her.

She made this plan because she doesn't trust dev and had a thought that Dev might use all this against her later, so she brought Dev in it as well. They will be even. And he wouldn't be able to blame her later.

Rene smirked in her plan.

"Oh My lover boy, she will be yours don't worry" Rene said to Dev and laughed in her mind knowing how easy it is to make him fool.

Sayantika on the side, felt hot all off a sudden, her vision was getting blurry as tears were gathering in her eyes, she doesn't know why, she was wiping it then and now. The huge club felt suffocating to her and all she wanted was to go back to the suite, put the Air conditioner on and sleep her ass off. Or maybe a cold shower would help.