Bonus Chapter 4

Here comes the bonus chapter 4. Vote and comment if you all want to ☺️

Don't forget to read the spicy promo at last.

Phone or tablet?

Netflix or Amazon Prime?

Love or Friendship?

Don't forget to read the spicy promo at the end of the chapter.

Sayantika's POV.

The Caveman-ish, possessive, and Obsessive award of the decade, no Make it a Century goes to The Abhimaan Raichand.

Like I am shocked.

Flabbergasted

And what not.

Why does he have to be so unexpected?

The girl Drishti, who is my friend in college is a spy, hired by Abhimaan.

"Seriously Abhimaan, why did you hire a spy for me? Do I look like a murderer or someone dangerous to you?" I asked huffing out loud.

"What? What are you talking about? Drishti is not a spy; she is in college to protect you from any threats." he replied softly.

"I take ten guards with me everywhere I go, Maan." My voice raised, I was angry and frustrated.

Abhimaan sighed as he stepped closer to me, holding onto my palm as he looked up at me. "Sit here." he made me sit on the edge of the bed and he got on his knees before me.

"Baby, you are precious to me, and I don't want anyone to harm you and you are for sure aware of my number of enemies, right?" I heard him keenly. "Drishti's parents worked for me and I have borne all her study expenses and in return, she becomes your shadow in college. She knows martial arts, knows how to handle weapons, she is not a spy, why would I need to spy on you huh? She is here to protect you." he further made me understand, his fingers rubbing on the skin of my knuckles.

Damn I was shocked when I got to know about it, Drishti always looked so timid and little and a nerd with her glasses on but in reality she is different.

"I don't think it was needed," I said again.

"It is needed, baby," he answered almost instantly. I was about to argue when he said, "There will be no more conversation on this." I hate this tone of his, but I kept shut removed my hand from his grip, and got off the bed, making my way out of the room.

It's been months since we shifted back to our Penthouse because Avni Maa and Papa have worked and they travel frequently. Agastya is now eleven months old, and he loves blabbering I don't know what in his gibberish language. He hasn't started talking, but he giggled, laughed, clapped his hands, and at the top of it he knows his name is Agastya and the most overwhelming part I feel is, that he knows we are his family members.

I am jealous sometimes because Agastya surely loves Abhimaan more than me but anyway I can't believe my Kaddu will turn one next month.

I walked down the stairs, tied my hair in a messy bun, making my way to the kitchen. 

I greeted the butlers and proceeded to prepare tea for myself, I don't like tea prepared by others, I love doing it by myself, "Everyone out." Yeah, the caveman is here and all he knows is to order everyone.

I turned glaring at him as I took a sip of my tea. He passed me the sweetest of smiles and walked up to me, "Baby you angry? Do you want me to do something for you to make it better?" No don't melt,
Just don't melt, Sayantika.

"I am not angry, leave me alone." I turned to the other side to get the cookie from the jar when he wrapped his arms around my waist, all thanks to my saree for giving him much-needed access, his chin rested on my shoulder as he breathed out.