Bonus chapter 3

Hello guysss, here comes a surprise update for Fire and Silk bonus chapter.

Do shower me with votes and comments please 🥺, the chapter has 4000+ words.

Momos or burgers?

Movies or series?

Sneakers or Flip flops?

Abhimaan's POV.

World's luckiest bitch award goes to me.

Yes, me.

The Abhimaan Raichand.

The Devil.

The Asshole.

The fucker.

The destroyer of everything.

I don't have any problem cursing myself because I know I deserve it.

Why not?

I've done the worst with Sayantika, drove her to the edge of insanity, and her words still echoed in my head.

She once accepted that she felt like killing herself rather than staying with me.

Everything's fine between us now, and we are on good terms, but still, I do feel I did her badly.

Bad?

Naah I've done worst with hers.

But even after everything, I didn't let her go, I couldn't.

Sayantika has given into my touches every time but I never failed to pinpoint the hate in her eyes.

The hate for herself.

Her heart didn't want that.

I had wooed her, made her mine and, of course, she will remain mine, but there was a thought that never left me. I feel guilty for verbally abusing her, I feel guilty for putting all the allegations on hers, she didn't deserve it.

Not only that, but I was toxic. It doesn't matter that I am changed now, nothing could wipe away our past, the same past where I was the horrible devil to her.

These days, self-realization is hitting me hard, the flashes of me kicking her out of the room, snatching her job, the only source of her income, and calling her all the names.

Even after all this, she took care of me when I was burning with a fever, massaged my head, and fed me food, she handled me maturely when we were stuck in the elevator, and I was on the verge of getting a panic attack because I am claustrophobic and feel suffocated by enclosed spaces.

Sayantika was a Selfless Angel and she still is.

Everything was wrong with me when I believed in those audios instead of hers, I did double checks when my team lied to me, the bastards are still getting special punishment from my men, though. I should have checked once, I should have stopped myself from using all my harsh ways on hers.

Even Pankaj's Uncle's death is also connected with me, Rene did this, and it's because she wanted to hurt Sayantika and get me. The way all of our strings are attached.

I once said to Sayantika that she came to my life to destroy me, but in reality, it was me who had destroyed everything and left her torn.

I still left the gun on the bedside table every night wishing Sayantika could grab it and pull the trigger on me, that will be the only way to get away from me.

But she never looked at it, she smiled at me every day, she prepared coffee for me every morning, she hugged me to sleep every night, she talks sweetly with me, we don't fight anymore, we live like a happy little family.