Part 13

2000+ words

2000+ words.

"Mr Abhimaan Raichand" He turned, hearing the voice to find a boy in his early twenties standing in front of him

"Why you were so desperate to meet me?" Abhimaan asked, glancing at his wrist watch then at him.

"Well I am Dev Kapoor, Pratik Kapoor's son" Pratik was one of his partners from last one year.

He even forward his hand for a handshake, which Abhimaan ignored, and took a seat, crossing his legs "You have 5 mins"

Taking a seat, Dev started "Sayantika" Abhimaan's eyes shot up at instant, hearing his wife's name from other men's mouths.

"I know you are married to Sayantika" Abhimaan didn't react, just gaped at him.

"I don't feel like talking about my personal life here, Mr Dev Kapoor" Abhimaan said, playing with the paperweight which was on the table, it was his way of calming his own self down.

"Even I don't like being the intruder in others personal life" He stopped abruptly. Abhimaan saw him fishing out the phone from his pocket "There you go" He forwarded his phone.

Raising his left eyebrow, he stopped playing with the paperweight before taking the phone from him, the various photos and videos of his wife and dev flashed in front of him, their selfies and videos flashed in front of him, the smiling faces and then last photo caught his eyes, the closeness, his hand on hers, and by the angle it clearly looked like that they were comfortable and maybe in ----- love?

Pressing a tight lipped smile, Abhimaan stated "Well Me Kapoor, you were her past and she is married now with me I am her present and her future"

The look on Dev's face was worth watching, but he was fast enough to make a comeback "Past?" He chuckled as if he heard a joke "Did you notice this picture clearly? She is kissing me and it's after the marriage" Abhimaan controlled the anger which was bubbling inside him.

"Well Mr Kapoor I don't trust you , There is no way this picture looks like she is kissing you, the face is hidden, it maybe another girl, or Maybe you tried to force my wife at my absence" He gritted his teeth, uttering the last few words.

Dev got up, slamming his hand on the mahogany table, his eyes glaring at the man who sat unfazed on the opposite side "If you still don't want to believe then let me tell you she will leave you soon , she don't love you she loves ---" His sentence was cut when Abhimaan got up and held his collar tight and even cringed, thinking how daily soap-ish it looked.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE" Abhimaan spat on his face, "And if I get to know that in this picture it was you who forced Sayantika I promised to ruin your career, so now out before I beat you to the pulp" Giving the warning, he pushed Dev hardly making him stumbled.

"She don't love you, Whole college knows how Sayantika and Me are close she will leave you" He started again, much to Abhimaan's annoyance.

"FUCKING LEAVE BEFORE I CALL THE SECURITY TO THROW YOU OUT"