Part 52

Guyssssss..

I know you all want daily updates/fast update/regular updates BUT BUT BUT. I am so freaking busy these dayyyysssss. My exams areee near and I have to worksss, 🤡 Also we are now in the most important phase of this story and I can't write in rush and update like I used to do earlier 😔🥺.

Meko bhi Samjha Karo yaar 🥺 bura lagta hai mujhe bhi.. Anyways this chapter has 2300+ words...

Before proceeding let's play this and that.

Hollywood or Bollywood?

Ebooks or Paperbacks?

High school romance or Dark Thriller Romance?

In love with Fictional Men or Real👽?

"What happen, Abhimaan?" Sayantika asked as soon as he hung up the call, her heartbeat quickened seeing how his face paled, and she realized it's bad news.

"Pankaj uncle he----" and everything for Sayantika just goes blank when she heard the full news, she felt numb and too shocked to even react to his words.

Vikram took a step back, his face paling as well, and he chooses to keep quiet and planned to tell everything to Abhimaan later.

"Do you hate me this much that you are now targeting my parents? How could you even use those words just to hurt me? Is it a joke to you?" she blabbered out in disbelief.

"Sayantika, I am not joking, mom just informed me that Pankaj uncle is no mo--"

"SHUT UP don't even complete that sentence; otherwise I will slap you so hard" she glared at her husband making him sigh in frustration.

Sayantika is in the state of denial, she is feeling that her husband has cracked the worst joke of the century and there is no way she will be going to believe in his baseless lies.

"This is not the first time you are lying to me, I know you are just joking" she said again, staring at his serious expression.

"Call Avni Maa, I want to talk to her" Abhimaan did as she told because he knows only his mother could make her understand now.

"Hello Mom, Sayantika wants to have a word with you", he passed the phone to her and Sayantika desperately grabbed his phone and bombarded the questions to her mother-in-law.

"Hello Avni Maa, Abhimaan has cracked the worst joke, and it's not even funny, how could he say that my papa-- ugh You know I had a talk with him the day before yesterday, he sounded happy, I know he is fine" Sayantika continued her blabbering, while wiping the tears from her free hand unknowingly, she didn't even realise that tears started rolling down her cheeks?

"Sayantika, you need to calm down first" she heard Avni's soothing voice.

"Abhi is not lying" Avni said, "I got a call from Laksh, you weren't responding to his calls, so he called me" as soon as she heard those words, she stumbled, the phone slipping out of her hand, Abhimaan held her by her shoulders steading her.

"Careful" he mumbled.

"NO"

"No, this must be a dream" she was shaking her head continuously.

"Pa..papa can't leave me, aap sab jhoot bol rahe ho (you all are lying)" she jerked his hand and ran out of the room.

"Take care of her bro" Vivek said patting his shoulder "I would have joined you for the funeral proceedings, but I have a flight to Us in a few hours" he further said.