1.03

{ breathe }

{ breathe }

unedited

428 words 

— — — — —

The boy scattered away from her, his back bumping into a tree.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scream back, you just surprised me after I surprised you and I-" 

Something snaped inside of Will, maybe it was the fact that he nearly had a heart attack from the girl in front of him or the fact that if it was something else, he would be dead. 

Tears were coming out of his eyes fast and his breathing started to pick up on speed. 

Noticing this, (y/n) immediately stops rambling and offers assistance.

"Hey, it's gonna be alright ok? Is it alright if I touch you?"

The boy nodded, giving permission, so she reached out and held his shoulders. 

"Hey look at me ok? Just focus on breathing with me, in and out, in and out..."

And that's what he did he listened to the girls words and concentrated on her heartbeat as well as his.

breathe in

breathe out

breathe in

breathe out

Those words repeated in his head over and over again until it worked. His breathe become regular and his thoughts weren't as scattered as they were before.

Now that was calm, (y/n) was able to get a better look on the boys feature, he had a roundish face with fair skin, chubby cheeks that were stained with tears, and light brown hair and eyes that were a bit red and puffy from all the crying.

Whereas in the boy's point of view, he looks up to see a girl close to his age with messy (h/c) hair and bright (e/c) eyes that were looking at him with concern and curiosity. 

"T-Thank you." The boy said while rubbing his cheeks with his coat sleeve. 

Reminds me of an adorable golden retriever puppy

(y/n) light blushed and cursed herself for finding a kid in pain so adorable. She stood up, letting her hands fall back to her side and cleared her throat. 

"It's fine, now come one, let's explore a little." 

Reaching a hand out to him. They boy looked up to her, he's hesitated especially since he was taught not to follow strangers. 

But this stranger helped me, so many she's not that bad

The boy, hesitantly, took the girl's hand and allowed her to help pull him up. "Will Robinson."

The girl smiled. "(y/n) (l/n), nice to meet you Will." The boy smiled back. "By any chance Will do you know..." They started talking and walking, deeper and deeper into the forest.

And thus began a beautiful friendship with the wonders of not knowing that it would change their lives forever. 

𖨆