2.04

{ breathe }

{ breathe }

unedited

1.1k words

— — — — —

Everyone was making pace, heading towards the dining hall. That was until the lights went out. 

"Don, what's going on? The lights just went out." Maureen asked.

"The entire electrical system on B-Deck is resetting or something. Smith, son of a b-ugh. Uh Robinsons, turn on your flashlights so I can see where you are please." They did as they were told and shone the flashlights towards the direction of their Jupiter. "John, you got a straight shot to the dining hall."

That's when something reddish-orange flashed from the other side. "Judy, I thought you were in the subsystem?" 

"Uh, we are." 

"Well, then who the hell's.."

"Maybe it's Smith." John guessed. 

In the dinning hall, the horse began to neigh loudly and started to bang the tables and chairs.

"Hey, he's doing it again." Will whispered to his sister. The horse accidently pushed a full table with stuff fulling over; alerting the unknown thing.

"What ever it is, it's moving." Don eyed through his binoculars. 

"Where are they going? Talk to me Don." John told the man.

"Towards the dining hall." Don pointed out.

"You have to get it to calm down." Will stated.

"How?" The redhead asked her brother.

"Well I don't know, you're suppose to be the horse girl. Come on.

Penny sighed and took slow steps towards the animal. "It's okay. Hi. Just a little upset. All right."

"You got this." Will encouraged. 

"It's okay, shhhh." Penny used her hands to slowly pat the horse's face, soothing it and getting it to calm down. "It's okay, it's okay." The horse was no longer being noisy.

"Okay, now they're stopping. They're heading in another direction."

Penny looked towards Will as he raised his hand to give a thumbs up. Their luck didn't last long as the tray had fallen from the table, once again startling the horse. 

"Guy's It's not Smith! I repeat it's not Smith!" 

Maureen and John looked at one another. 

"SAR." 

"Will, Penny you need to hide now!" 

The two ran and hid behind a small U-shaped counter, as Will peaked out to see the robot. But one thing's for sure.