3.12

{ breathe }

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

{ breathe }

unedited

1.4k words𖨆

— — — — —

Damian had finished patching up (y/n), letting her free to  see Will.

And after having to navigate through the Jupiter, she eventually found him. "Will."

Upset with the bandage on her head, Will gave her a worried look. "You're head doesn't hurt any more, does it?" He asked, carefully touch her head and tilting the injured side towards him. 

"I'm fine now.  And I'm really sorry about what Damian said. It was super uncalled for-"

"It's okay." Will interrupted with a sad smile. "He was kinda right. I ignored you when you said you wanted to go and got you hurt."

(y/n) frowned at the boy's words, taking the hands from her head to hold them with her own. "It's not your fault Will. You were just curious and I get that. Besides, this isn't the first time I've gotten hurt, I'll make it through."

The girls words were supposed to be of comfort, but it only made the boy's pit in his stomach grow. As did his desire to finally end things with the robots.

Will gave (y/n) a small smile. "I need to put Smith in the cryotube but I'll meet you when we launch." 

The girl nodded and watched as he walked away before turning and heading to the hub. Unaware of the boy's clenched fist. 

-----

The launch was beginning to prepare as all the kids buckled themselves up in the hub. (y/n) and Will sat next to each other with Liam on the other side of the boy.

He look towards the robot in the center. "A little late to bring this up, but why'd you have to fix the Jupiter's engine if we've got that? Seems like we'd be on Alpha Centauri in time for dinner if you switched it on."

As if robot heard Liam's words, he turned towards them and spoke out. "Danger." 

"That machine rips open a hole in the fabric of space. We have to be in orbit to use it safely." Will told the boy.

"Well, by the sounds of it, getting into orbit is gonna be pretty dangerous too." 

"Don't worry Liam, we have a very good captain." (y/n) smirked. 

And by coincidence, Judy's voice came over the radio. "Launch commences in T-minus ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one."

The ride was extremely bumpy, the lights were flicker off and the Jupiter was shaking. There were harsh turns every now and than, but with computer turned back on; they were able to make it out safely.

Will and (y/n) unbuckled the seat belts and jogged towards the cockpit. Having a look outside the glass was terrifying. The planet's chunk was more visible and it was much deeper than expected.

𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें