3.22

{ breathe }

{ breathe }

unedited

1.3k words

— — — — 

(y/n) was having a peaceful rest.

No dreams. No nightmares. Just a blank, empty space in her mind.

That was until a knocking sound came from her window. She did her best to ignore it but the noise wouldn't go away.

Letting out a huff, the teen stood up from her bed—much to her dismay—and walked towards her window. She slide open the curtain and opened the window, peering down in annoyance and curiosity.

She was met with a rock to her face. 

Blinking in confusion and shock, she heard a voice spew out soft apologies. Looking downwards, she was met with a few familiar faces.

"Sorry!" Penny whispered out, a look of concern etched on her face.

"What are you guys doing here?" (y/n) asked, rubbing her eyes to get rid of the blurriness she faced.

 "Robot's gone rogue and we think it has something to do with SAR."

(y/n) hummed. "And you didn't think to use the front door?" 

"We did." Judy said. "But it seems that your grandmas aren't a fan of the Robinsons." 

"They said that they dragged you into this mess and needed to leave you alone." Vijay told her.

"And you didn't listen?"

"Do we ever listen?." Penny asked the girl, a smirk spotted on her face.

(y/n) paused for a moment. "Touché." She looked down at the wall and hesitated, the second floor seemed a lot higher from above. 

Looking to the right of her, she saw a long pipe that stretched all the way down. The pipe had small ledges, big enough for her to hold her weight, but small enough for only one leg. 

Seeing her look at the pipe, Judy warned the girl. "I don't think that's a good idea (y/n)."

"You have a better idea?" They all looked at each other but said nothing. 

With a heavy sigh, (y/n) strode back into her room, picking up a pair of shoes from her closet and a jacket, she swiftly put them on before returning back to the window. 

As she started climbing out the window, she bit her lip and looked straight at the steps; not daring to look down below.

She could hear the words of concern coming from the others. It made (y/n)'s eye twitched as she attempted to focus. 

She was half way down the pipe, her left foot stepping on a unknowingly dented ledge, causing her to slip. Penny held back a scream as Vijay and Judy gasped.