3.15

{ breathe }

{ breathe }

unedited

1.1k words

— — — — —

(y/n), Don, and the rest of the Robinsons quickly got into their suits, launching the Jupiter 2 in preparation to head to Alpha Centauri. 

All of them grabbed their helmets and some stuff before walking to the Hub. Well, almost all of them.

Will had waken Smith up in hopes for her to distract his family while he sneaked away with robot. 

He carefully stepped close to the wall before ducking when he heard a familiar voice.

"Do we have to sit at the kids' table, or can we be with the grown-ups this time?" Don joked to the family, entering the hub before stopping in his tracks. 

Smith was at the round table and smiled. "Which seat's mine?" The three adults' jaw dropped at the sight of her.

"I though you were supposed to be dead." John said to the woman.

"I was supposed to be a lot of things." She declared. "None of those worked out either."

"I saw you shattered helmet. I-How did you get-"

"She stowed away on our Jupiter. She's been with us the whole time." Penny told her mother.

"I helped take care of the kids, Maureen." Smith said.

"It's true. She's like a less drunk Miss Hannigan." Penny smiled.

"Yea, one that was frozen in a cryotube but is somehow out. In fact, who let you out?" (y/n) questioned the older woman, suspicious of her intention.

"That I suppose is a story for another day." Smith sarcastically smiled towards the (h/c) haired girl.

"Okay, buckle up." Maureen ordered everyone, turning to the side when Smith interrupted her.

"Maureen!" The woman looked at Smith for her to continue. "I actually owe my survival to you. If you hadn't built this nifty little compartment over here, I never would have made it." She shifted over to one of the cupboards. "Sure, it's a little cramped, but as penny can attest, I'm really good at squeezing into tight spaces. I'm surprisingly bendy." 

Will, who reached the connector between the Jupiter and Fortuna, glanced at (y/n)'s figure for a final time before turning and closing the door behind him.

(y/n) scrunched her nose in disgust. "I did not need to know that." 

Maureen let out a sigh before looking at Penny. "Penny, grab your brother." 

"I think he's still on the Fortuna with robot." She pointed to the direction of the connector.

"Well, get him. We're launching now."