3.09

{ breathe }

{ breathe }

unedited

1.4k words

— — — — —

The group continued following robot as he lead them to an enclosed area.

Thy all look around as robot stepped in the middle of a ring that was usually found on the alien spaceships.

"Why'd you bring us here?" Will asked him.

"Danger, family."

"You keep say that, but we don't know what you mean. Danger from what?"

Robot lifted his arms to create a map of the universe. He scrolled through the various galaxies before reaching a certain one.

"The danger system." Will said.

"Is that the the galaxy where we got stuck?" (y/n) asked him.

"Yeah, it is." Robot zoomed in onto a planet, and zoomed even closer to see a Jupiter caught in a sand storm. 

"Is that the Jupiter 2?" Penny asked. 

Will's eyes widened and looked towards robot. "Our parents. Is that who's in danger?"

(y/n) squinted her eyes when she spotted a bright dot located in the Jupiter. She nudged Will and to gain his attention.

Will's voice shook. "Who is that? What is that?"

"Danger." Robot responded.

"Why would you show us this if we can't do anything to help?"

"Help family, Will Robinson."

"I don't know how!" Will practically yelled at the robot. 

-----

Meanwhile, Maureen was looking at the robot in front of her, slowly stepping backwards to lead him to the hub. She turned around to rush in, slamming the button to close to doors as it began to close on the machine. 

Don turned on the electricity switch as John snuck up behind the robot with the magnetic plates.

Unaware of the dangers behind it, robot charged up the blasts on it's hand and prepared to fire.

-----

"We have to do something!" Penny told Will.

"I-I'm trying!" Will replied back.

"Help family."

Will—who has holding his head—finally broke and yelled desperately. "Mom! Dad, mom!

-----

As the red faced robot struggled with the bay doors, it's lower body began to glow blue with a voice calling out from it.