2.18

{ breathe }

{ breathe }

unedited

1.2k words

— — — — —

Maureen got into her pod and prepared.

She dropped out of the Resolute and navigated her way to the OGS systems by following the exterior of the Resolute walls. She bumped into a few things but she was able to reach the systems with minimal effort.

She pushed a button that created arms for the pods and started to push the arms to turn the valve so that the doors would close. And in doing so, Don and Ava were saved. 

(y/n) ran out to the hallway, wanting to meet back with the rest of the Robinson family, she was met with a frantic Will and Penny following robot.

"Will, Penny?" The girl called out to them to which they motioned for her to follow. She did so as the robot stopped in front of a room and forced the doors to open. He walked in to look around when the sound of electricity was emitting from deeper within the room.

"Will, (y/n), we shouldn't be in here-" Penny began but was shushed by Will. 

"Increase voltage. It's trying to get out." They walked around the corner to see two men stabbing scarecrow from within it's box. 

(y/n) stepped up and furrowed her brows. "Hey, what do you think you're doing?" 

The adults rolled their eyes and looked at the in annoyance. "It's none of your business kids, why are you-"

"Whoa, whoa, what is that?" Turning around, she saw that robot was walking towards the two. 

"Keep your distance." One of the man threatened robot, turning on his electrical baton. 

"Hey, what's he doing." Will asked, as he tried to walk up to robot but was pulled back by (y/n) and Penny

Robot walked in front of the cage and saw Scarecrow's barely illuminating lights. They hurt his own and robot was mad. His light flashed red as he knocked the two men to the side. 

He ripped of the bars from the cage and through them across the room, carefully lifting Scarecrow out. 

"Look at Scarecrows lights. I've seen this before, he's dying."

"Will, (y/n), I think your robot's angry." Will carefully stepped closer.

"Hey, I'm sorry about what happened to your friend. I really am."

Robot's face clashed back to a calm blue before stepping around Will and leaving the room with Will calling after him. 

"Wait, where are you going?" The boy chased after him. "We need you, you need to help us get home." 

The robot stopped at the door and turned towards Will. "No, Will Robinson." 

Robot turned back and started walking towards the alien ship with the three kids chastely following him. The robot set Scarecrow on a small platform as he walked towards the center and put his hands on what would be the controls for the ship.