3.01

{ breathe }

{ breathe }

unedited

1.2k words

— — — — —

Judy let out a shaky breath, causing her helmet to fog up a little. She was currently floating inside the Fortuna, trying to figure out about what had happened to her father.

"I'm entering cargo bay one now. The fuel cells are still generating minimum power." Judy tells her siblings.

"Your heart rate's elevated." Penny said over the radio.

"Hey! Don't spy on my vitals. Just keep an eye on our damaged engine and those asteroids."

"Do you think he's still alive?" Penny asked.

"It's been twenty years." Will said.

"The lander's missing. In an emergency, it would've launched with the crew in their cryotubes. Maybe I can find where they went."

Judy pushed herself to the captain's seat and started to flip a few switches, turning the lights back on. Using a cable, she connected her radio to the computer and began to search for a signature. "Okay, the radar's trying to pinpoint a signal from the Fortuna lander.

Judy tensed up when she felt a presence behind her. "Hello?" She turned around to see a dead woman in her spacesuit.

"Judy, your hear rate's going crazy. Is someone there?" Penny asked.

Judy read the nametag on the suit. "Faith Carson, payload specialist. Deceased. Cause of death I'll have to determine later."

"Please be carful."

"I'm fine." Judy turned back to the computer. "I wanna know what happened here and why the crew went missing." Judy clicked onto the video feed. "There's the crew in their cryotubes."

"Uh guys, we might have a problem." (y/n) warned the Robinsons.

"Warning. Starboard engine A failure." 

"Starboard thruster A went offline. I think it's leaking fuel into the main igniter."  Will told them.

Unfortunately, that was not their only problem as two asteroids hit one another, redirecting one of it's path right towards the transport Jupiter.

"Warning. Conjunction imminent. Warning. Conjunction imminent."

"There's an extra large asteroid coming towards us." Penny told her sister.

"Okay, one thing at a time."

"More than one thing is happening." Penny complained. "Maybe it's time to come back now."

"I'm almost there."

"Safety systems initiated. Autopilot engaged. Prepare for landing."

"Judy's not on the ship! Turn it off!" Penny said in panic.