3.26

{ breathe }

{ breathe }

unedited

1.3k words

— — — — 

A lot of things had occurred within the next few moments.

With Penny and the other kids proudly showing their new friends, to Penny breaking up with Liam, and then proceeding to kiss Vijay, and to even an intense battle between the two type of robots.

It was a lot.

All of the children were hiding under a giant piece of metal with the engine when Will radioed in.

"Jupiter 2 to (y/n) (l/n) and Penny and Judy Robinson. We're coming to get you and that engine out of there. We're on our way. I just need you to send me your location."

"Negative, Jupiter 2. Do not approach. You'll be shot out of the sky." Judy said back, flinching when something blew up beside them. 

"What's your status?"

"We're cut off from the convoy, but we're okay where we are."

"Will, shouldn't you be in an ambulance?" Penny asked,

"I'm fine. My heart's indestructible now. By the way, you gave me an idea. A big one."

"Do mom and dad know?"

"They will."

"Will, what are you gonna do?" (y/n) asked the boy, worried for his state of health.

"Don't worry, I'm not alone this time, and I'll be back. I hope." The radio then turned to static.

"Will!" (y/n) tried to call for him, but it seemed that he cut off the call. "Damn it."

"Will will be fine. We just have to trust him." Judy said to the girl, before peeking out with her binoculars and siting back down in panic. "Okay. I think we're losing."

"I know."

"Judy, Penny, (y/n), if you can hear this, we're coming to get you and the engine out of there. Meet us at the main road."  A voice radioed, it was John.

"Our ride's here! All right, keep your heads down." Judy ordered the kids, leading them out of their little spot.

They rushed to the main road, seeing multiple Chariots parked along it. As they settled the engine into the Robinson's transport, they jumped in and began to drive.

"We're gonna need to find someplace to put that thing." John said to his family. "Somewhere the robots can't get to it."

(y/n) knowingly looked towards Don—whom she was sitting next to. 

"So, when were plugging all the Jupiters into the city grid, you know that one thing that you're never, ever, ever supposed to do?" 

"You mean plugging the in in the out?" John replied.